eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Juliancoin

Rohit is simply amazing. We have a catalog in excess of 18 thousand. These were imported into our specified collections in Shopify. Our store is good to go without much work after the fact because of the organized work done with the import app. Thanks Much. Julian Coin

Plump And Fabulous

I downloaded the app to transfer my products from ebay to my shoptify store. I love this app. It was so easy to use.

Fine Revival

Very user friendly and effective. Migrating my Ebay listings to my new Shopify store was effortless. I didn't even need to reorganize items, because they sorted to the right collections automatically.

Vintagepillowsstore

Normally they are offering custom template but their support didnt make anything for me.a little deceiving.Be aware

Dragonbike

Quick reply !! This is very important, some App reply so slow, sometimes take few days to just finish one tiny issue. This guy provide awesome service and i will suggest everyone to try his App !!!!

Variety Discount Supply

I wanted to use this to import hundreds of listings from Ebay over to Shopify and save myself the time of having to create new listings from scratch. This worked so well! Saved me time and effort and was free of any issues or complications. Highly recommend!

Life Vitamin Shoppe

The app does what it says it does well, and the support is absolutely the best I have ever seen working with Shopify apps. Hands down. They stand behind the app!

SIDE7.JAPAN

使いやすいです。ebayを使用していたのでこのようなアプリを探していました。英語がわからなくても感覚で操作可能でした。シンプルな操作であっという間にebayからインポートできるので、ebay以外でのshopが欲しい人にはおすすめです。

Furrypetbeds

This app work fine transferring my 500 items from Ebay to Shopify with a little tweaking. It made it a lot faster than listing each one separately on Shopify. Thanks!

Sacramento Auto Parts, Inc

They can do customization for many of your needs. I already got one. Now, I have the best synchronization between eBay and Shopify. Thank you!