Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 25, 2021

Imports products from ebay Australia just fine and creates them in Shopify. Timely customer service - thanks Rohit.

Golden Shop Australia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited April 12, 2021

I paid 15$ and no login possible because that script not allow me to login into ebay.de because I sit in PT, it`s pandemic and work from where you want, just that program not, shit at all but mainly grap the money, - stars I would give you for this behavior

BUY4U GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited April 15, 2021

Awesome service. Over 16,000 items imported, and it brought everything over, including the Auctiva design on certain products we us Auctiva for. Fully impressed!!! The customer service was fast, and they worked hard to solve my problem.

Countrysunshine.shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 7, 2021

Haven't had any sales yet as I've been trying to get up and running but the support staff is second to none and so responsive! They almost anticipate my asks they get it done so fast! Lovin it so far!

ToysfromtheAttic-Texas
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 18, 2021

This is an awesome app, and the support team is always very responsive and quick. Highly recommended!

Madison880
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 14, 2021

The best ebay import app, I tried them all and this is the best by far and the support via email is brilliant. Brings in weights, UPC and descriptions perfectly.

shoptillyapop.com
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited August 23, 2022

Great App ! Fantastic customer service . some issues were resolved within few hours. I imported from Ebay More than 1000 products in few minutes. The sync is also fast .

italianskins
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 17, 2021

Great service from Rohit, got our Ebay listings and inventory sync running smoothly. This is a quick and easy way to import your listings

JK Rigs and Bits
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 4, 2021

A great way to import your eBay listing to Shopify website! I had some issues and asked for a help via email, and they helped me out. Thanks

Jewelry and Things 808
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 25, 2021

Wonderful app. Support is Excellent. I would recommend this app selling on eBay. It will sync your listings and inventory and the price is editable.

jabber-store