eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Metro Sports Cards

Awesome app and customer service is one of the best in the business. Use this app with confidence!! A++++

The RealHousewives Closet

The app worked well to import all of my large eBay inventory with no problems as well as completed several customization that made the import process even more efficient. Very fine & prompt customer support.

Fairly Eclectic

Absolutely amazing stellar customer service. The EPI team worked tirelessly to make sure our eBay migration into Shopify went perfectly smooth and according to our specifications. Super impressed and would most definitely recommend.

Sexy Mens Underwear

The app work perfectly syncronisation is automatic im so happy that i found this apps it changed my life seriously !!!!!

Pure inspirations Jewellery

Great App saved me so much time, customer support very good well worth the money I am a very happy bunny

Fun-sells

WOW so amazed that I finally found an app that uploaded eBay to my web site! So many available to take my Shopify inventory to eBay ,,,But this is the first I have found to do the opposite. LOVE IT!!!!!!

Airplane Parts and Service

We used the App to move our Ebay items (3000 + ) to our Shopify Website
It worked great ! We will continue to use it monthly to update our site It is a huge timesaver Could not be happier

Abbot's Place

saved me hours, reasonably priced, recommended! Does exactly what it says on the tin. Imported over 200 items.

DayneDuVallJewelz

EXCELLENT!!!
I imported 200+ items from my eBay store to Shopify. It saved me many hours and worth every penny. It migrated all the information perfectly and I only had to clean up 3 records (that were my fault to begin with). And when an item sold on eBay, the app took that item out of inventory on Shopify.

Discreet Vintage Clothing

I was able to import 100s of my eBay listings with ease. App was super easy to use and saved me countless hours of work. Highly recommended.