eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

A Shoe Addiction

Fantastic app! Saved me SO much time! Very happy and impressed, would definitely recommend it to others =D

Replay Golf

This app saved us heaps of time and got us up an running quickly. We initially made the mistake of importing with a template attached to the listings but after temporarily removing the template and with some assistance it worked perfectly second time round.

Recommended.

Kool Katz Auto Glass

Good app for importing eBay listings, would have given 5 star rating but app did not correctly transfer shipping costs based on my shipping criteria.

My Kidz Bidz

New to the game. Tried and looked everywhere to import ebay to shopify. This team was precise and helpful and very quick in moving listed items from ebay to shopify ready for me to launch my site.

I would say you need to have you ebay site exactly how you wanted it presented on your site before asking the team to copy them across.

NPKDOLL

More than i think , i hadn't got any problem. Save much time to edit the product listing time and upload time, excellent application!

FragranceAndBeauty.com

I used this app to help me import listings that were not active on eBay. The response time and communication was great. I would highly recommend this app to those that have issues importing products. The Manager of Shopify Applications is knowledgeable and professional. Many thanks for your help!

antiquerugbazaar

Worked as promised. Pankaj and Rohit were very helpful! Even figure out how to fetch auction style listings!

Katie May Home

This app I found to be the quickest and easiest to transfer my inventory from Ebay to Shopify. Very professional looking and a great tool. I would definitely recommend. Customer service has been helpful and informative every time I have had a question as well.

Surrey Hills Designs

We used this app to import my products from another channel. We were very impressed at how easy it was to use and the results that were acheived. We give this app a big thumbs up and have no hesitation in recommending it.

Zuzi Jewels

I used this app to automatically import my EBay listings into my first Shopify e-commerce website! At first, I was trying to do each one manually but it was taking way too long, and then I found this useful app! It even imported my ads (which were created with Auctiva) AND the photos from my listings! It saved me tons of time.
The imports took about 1 day in my case, I wish it were faster or they at least told me when they should be ready ahead of time, but I am still very happy with the results. Also, I wish they told me that only my "buy it now" items would be imported.