eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Spotted Clothes

I am very happy with their customer service. Pankaj communicated effectively and was able to resolve our problem in less than 24 hours. If you ever have any questions regarding the software just ask!

BoyersMart Store

The first app that we have found to import to a store from Ebay and it works great. Perfect product if you already are on ebay and want to start your own shopify store. Support has been amazing and very responsive to our needs. Highly recommend!

The Furness Car Company

This app did exactly as it should. Imported my images, prices etc so saved loads of time. Support was really good too, they helped me several times.

12-vtechnology

I needed this app for a client. The import worked without flaw, but unwanted code that was placed in the ebay description by the client was affecting the export file. The eBay Professional Importer support team went above and beyond to help me resolve this issue. The small investment was well worth the time savings, and I would absolutely recommend this app to anyone needing to move an ebay store to Shopify.

Catholically

Tool works perfectly. 5 stars for support. Imported over 1000 items and every single glitch was fixed promptly. They even customized my import template to make sure that every item I would create on eBay would perfectly show in my Shopify Store https://catholically.com
After a few months of service I am a satisfied customer, especially for their customer service!

Braichposters

Ebay Professional Importer is an amazing app. It was easy to use. I imported over 12,500 listings within few hours. Mr. Rohit was extremely helpful around the clock with excellent communication. Also he was able to help me with a few bulk edits, like changing the tax option on my products.

Best investment I've ever made. App allowed me to do the import in a few hours, and saved me many month of work.

For Tchotchkes and Giggles

Enjoy! Hope Deal with you again Soon!
From For Tchotchkes and Giggles, LLC
Worry less, Giggle more!

www.fortchotchkesandgiggles.com
Your go-to shopping for household goods and tchotchkes!

my-vintage.de

Wir haben die Hilfe der App genutzt, um unsere fast 4.000 Festpreisartikel von Ebay in Shopify zu importieren. Der Programmierer hat mit viel Geduld die Anpassungen vorgenommen, da wir keine eigenen Artikelnummern verwenden. Er konnte auch unsere verschiedenen Hintergründe vereinheitlichen. Wir sind sehr zufrieden damit. Wir können die App sehr empfehlen, da Shopify diese Möglichkeit nicht selbst anbietet.

Brixton Chrome

This is an amazing app. It was completely seamless and simple to use. You simply set your synchronization options with E-bay and run the app. I imported over 6,700 listings in a few hours. Rohit was extremely attentive and was able to help me with a few bulk edits, like changing all the text font to match the themes, helping me delete the old Auctiva templates and the like.

It was easily the best $200 US I've ever spent. It allowed me to do in a few hours, what I couldn't do in months before.

Open Box Guys

Great app, works as described and allows us to integrate our eBay parent store with our .com store. If it could be updated to initiate eBay fetch and import new products weekly, it would be amazing!