Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 14, 2020

Awesome! This is a development team that I guarantee you will want on your side! I had an issue recently (an issue that reflected in the app but was actually a result of my shopify settings). They helped me to resolve and fix the issue anyway! 100% recommend!

HartBros
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 8, 2020

Smooth, fast and accurate transition from eBay. This App Saved me hours of time, Thank You, keep up the good work.

Rare Finds 11
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 3, 2020

This is the best importer app from ebay. It is extremely easy to use and reliable. I like that it not only syncs price and quantity, but also updates any edits that are made once a product is imported (so you don't have to do everything twice). Plus the developer is very kind and responsive.

Kate Levy LLC
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 1, 2020

I use this app to pull all my items from my eBay store. It works great. This app monitors price and quantity quickly and effectively. I have spoken with the developer and he is very helpful. Great app. I highly recommend this app.

Hillside Village Services
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 30, 2020

I would give 10 stars if I could. Great app with great prices. All items were imported within a few hours. Their tech support was a phenomenon. They went above and beyond with their service! Trust me, they won't leave you hanging by yourself.

www.BuySpecial.Gifts
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 28, 2020

Nice app - does what it says with ease and very helpful customer service helped us through the template issues between ebay and shopify - great job very satisfied with the outcome

Absolute Opals & Gems
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
March 20, 2020

Transfer super fast. You have more time for coffee.
Clean and nice transfer. Super assistant. The price is ok. Recommendation 5+

topgraveure
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 9, 2020

This app has been a godsend as we have hundreds of items in our Ebay store that we thought we were going to have to load separately.

Sawfish Laser
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited February 21, 2020

This app was perfect! I had over 1000 listings on eBay, many with multiple variations (over 5000 items), and this app seamlessly converted all those ebay listings into my shopify store. So easy, so reasonably priced! Saved me months, of work! I could not find one error. So there is NOTHING bad to say about this app. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Save On Sports and More
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited February 16, 2020

This app does exactly what it promises. Imports eBay listings flawlessly - handles all images very well. I couldn't be happier - has saved me a lot of time and money. Very easy to use. This should be your go-to tool if you are looking to escape from eBay or open up an additional selling channel.

Cabin Hill Collectibles