eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Brixton Chrome

This is an amazing app. It was completely seamless and simple to use. You simply set your synchronization options with E-bay and run the app. I imported over 6,700 listings in a few hours. Rohit was extremely attentive and was able to help me with a few bulk edits, like changing all the text font to match the themes, helping me delete the old Auctiva templates and the like.

It was easily the best $200 US I've ever spent. It allowed me to do in a few hours, what I couldn't do in months before.

Open Box Guys

Great app, works as described and allows us to integrate our eBay parent store with our .com store. If it could be updated to initiate eBay fetch and import new products weekly, it would be amazing!

Open Organics Shop

Great app, a must if you don't want to mess with CSV files. There aren't many apps that move inventory from eBay to other sites, so grateful this works as described. Would love to see an update that initiates eBay fetch and imports the new inventory without having to go into the app & click each new item.

Vintage Sunglasses

I use this app to migrate products from eBay. It is a very essential tool to have to keep all products in sync!

Jph Companies Llc

Worked perfectly for what we needed. Very pleased!

Bjv Enterprises

Very helpful App. Worked perfectly to accomplish the task that it sets out to solve.

Cowing Robards Sports

Very helpful service. We had plenty of questions as we've never sold on an online store that wasn't a 3rd party. The app saved a lot of time for us.

Disclegend

Awesome app. Solved a big problem for me - uploading over 2000 unique listings from eBay to my shopify store!

Argentum Antiques Collectables

A very good app that saves a significant amount of time importing product data

Sujak Military Items

This app has allowed me to move all of my existing eBay products to my new shopify channel! The process is simple, quick, and accurate. Rohit provides remarkable customer service and will go above and beyond to make sure his customers are taken care of. I will continue to use this app and will recommend to others.