eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Yourstyleclothing

The app did just what I wanted it to do. When I needed additional assistance, there were someone available to respond to my concerns in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this app.

Juice Of The Gods

When you need to import stock levels to Shopify, this is the ONLY app that you need to look at.

Does exactly what it says on the tin,

Rnd Outlet

Awesome support, very responsive and adapts to the needs of your business, highly recommend

Shopgolfx2

Worked great! We were able to move 500 listings from eBay to Shopify in one afternoon. Didn't cause any issues or headaches. Would recommend to any team looking to move a large batch of listings

Taxidermyartistry

Excellent! Works as it should, allowed us to import around 60 listings from eBay to Shopify in just a click. Quick support too.

Xtrafly

Was easier than other apps to work with. customer support are fantastic. everything got imported overnight we are talking about 4,000 listings. Thanks a lot. wish they can import reviews as well like other softwares.

Techbino

I was selling on eBay for years, and then I made a shopify website.

This is the perfect tool for you to import all your listings from eBay into Shopify.
Also, I had a small techincal issue and Rohit was quick to answer my questions and clear up my doubts.

$40 and I was able to import 200 listings without a problem.
Shoot, $40 and I saved a ****load of time! It's a no brainer!

Antiqueoriginals

Excellent App. Easy to use and very reliable. Thank you!

The Crystal Magick

Great app. If you need to import your eBay products to your Shopify store this is one of the easiest apps out there. This app saved me a lot of time and effort. The only fault with the app at the moment is the inventory sync can take a bit of time to update but I have been assured that this will be updated to real time inventory sync soon.

Buddhablessu

Great app. Saved months of time and was painless. Rohit is superb in his communication and asks right questions, and most of all delivers.