Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Inclined Gifts

Perfect for importing existing eBay listings. I was struggling doing this manually, so happy I found this awesome App! Keep up the great work!
p.s. I just realized it also syncs the inventory! Now I'm at a loss for words!

Rental HQ

I did try this app twice , it is a time wasting with a daily troubled app. Each day I lost hours and hours. The good funny part is that support is good with answering fast BUT that's it ... from there starts a rabbit whole or a wild goes chase. If you are an eBay seller with thousands of items RUN ... don't even think twice.

Globalwatch10

I used this app to import products from my ebay store, which had multiple language listings but i needed only english language products for which i got excellent assistance from Pankaj , he helped me swiftly to get me what i wanted.

collectibles india

Location India

I used this fantastic app. Very easy to use app, imported 10000+ listing to my Shopify store. Customer care also superb, Always with me online. Price is also very very reasonable.

WHSE22

I love it, made everything so much easier. You will not regret downloading this app it made 796 items entered authenticate with a click. This app has helped me to learn the value of carful planning... be sure you are going from ebay posted items to shopify if you want to be able to use ebay along side of shopify. Beware of duplications as well if your going to use this app you must turn off the sync app using the general app to pick and choose which items you want to display in your store and on ebay. You can display them all with this app but you have to use this app only going by sku or description.

floor_mats_tin_signs

Wow. Wow Wow. This app is amazing and support is super. Saved me weeks of work at a super cheap price. Got to use this. Thanks.

Wobbly Wheel Bicycles

This app seems to be working. Though the import is a little slow. I am looking forward to the seamless integration.

Bella Once Again

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Words cannot describe the absolute relief I now have after Rohit worked out my 1600 transfers from my ebay store to my Shopify store! I know zero information on the technical side of things & really took a leap of faith importing 1600 items. Not only did the transfer go fantastically well but Rohit helped me get rid of some descriptions that needed to be deleted in those 1600 ones. The amount of time this would of taken me was so daunting that I was really going to give it all up! But happy days now! Thanks Rohit for going above & beyond & basically "on call" when I was concerned. You will be glad to see my emails go away once & for all :-)

usabookdepot

Location Australia

i think this company went the extra mile and got the job done perfect !
many thanks from phil simple brilliant

Marvix

Great app to import eBay listings and excellent customer support. Saved me a lots of time. Easy to use.