eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

TopBizBuys

We are a long time eBay and Amazon seller switching from a different system to Shopify. Over 3400 listings, all unique and different we were worried about the transfer, including the fact they all were listed with a template from the previous system. When you download this importer it states if you have specific import needs please contact customer service.

Everything I asked for they handled no problem: removed the previous template, removed a section of the product description we no longer wanted on each item. placed each item's brand into the vendor section, and every MPN in the barcode section, etc...

I work late sometimes, and regardless the time of day, I received a reply within hours. We were running a sale at the time so prices came in incorrect at first, they handled it and re-ran it immediately. If I could rate their customer service higher than 5 stars, I would.

Heads up don't be alarmed the upload can be slow at times given the time of day you do it. Once we did the mass upload though it was done by the next time I checked. But regardless the time saved importing instead of relisting is not even close.

If you are a ebay seller moving to shopify, do this. Whatever plan correlates with your number of listings it is 100% worth it.

Newish

This app is better than I could have hoped for! It imports everything exactly as described and will update the inventory in the shop the SECOND it sells on ebay, so it gives 100% peace of mind.
The monthly cost is very reasonable and so worth it.
I did have a few special requests that were done very quickly and for a very reasonable cost (some for no cost at all) and the customer service cannot be beat! The team is so responsive and helpful and responds within minutes to any request or email. They were great at explaining all of my options and were more than willing to help or give suggestions.
Wonderful app and wonderful experience. Could not be beat! Thank you so much, it would have been impossible to run a shopify store for my ebay items without this app. :)

ProTinkerToys.com

The app works VERY WELL with eBay and imports the items as described. The customer service really shines as well! SO HELPFUL whenever there are questions and quick response time.

Metro Sports Cards

Awesome app and customer service is one of the best in the business. Use this app with confidence!! A++++

The RealHousewives Closet

The app worked well to import all of my large eBay inventory with no problems as well as completed several customization that made the import process even more efficient. Very fine & prompt customer support.

Fairly Eclectic

Absolutely amazing stellar customer service. The EPI team worked tirelessly to make sure our eBay migration into Shopify went perfectly smooth and according to our specifications. Super impressed and would most definitely recommend.

Sexy Mens Underwear

The app work perfectly syncronisation is automatic im so happy that i found this apps it changed my life seriously !!!!!

Pure inspirations Jewellery

Great App saved me so much time, customer support very good well worth the money I am a very happy bunny

Fun-sells

WOW so amazed that I finally found an app that uploaded eBay to my web site! So many available to take my Shopify inventory to eBay ,,,But this is the first I have found to do the opposite. LOVE IT!!!!!!

Airplane Parts and Service

We used the App to move our Ebay items (3000 + ) to our Shopify Website
It worked great ! We will continue to use it monthly to update our site It is a huge timesaver Could not be happier