eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Life Vitamin Shoppe

The app does what it says it does well, and the support is absolutely the best I have ever seen working with Shopify apps. Hands down. They stand behind the app!

SIDE7.JAPAN

使いやすいです。ebayを使用していたのでこのようなアプリを探していました。英語がわからなくても感覚で操作可能でした。シンプルな操作であっという間にebayからインポートできるので、ebay以外でのshopが欲しい人にはおすすめです。

Furrypetbeds

This app work fine transferring my 500 items from Ebay to Shopify with a little tweaking. It made it a lot faster than listing each one separately on Shopify. Thanks!

Sacramento Auto Parts, Inc

They can do customization for many of your needs. I already got one. Now, I have the best synchronization between eBay and Shopify. Thank you!

Better Buy Now

I transferred 500 products from my ebay store to our new Shopify website and this app was Fantastic. The cost was very reasonable and the transfer worked perfectly. Some work on my part to rework the transferred listings on my new website 2 Days and everything is done. Excellent app and service. 5 Stars Plus

Room 6

Fantastic app! Wanted something to transfer my ebay listings over to my new shopify store without it linking back to ebay for the purchases. I was doing everything individually which was taking ages, then found this app which did everything for me.

The support was fantastic when I had a few issues that confused me, and it was sorted out immediately. It really is a wonderful app and certainly worth the money!

Coolandnew

I had high hopes for this app but was quite disappointed in the end. I thought this would save me a lot of time rather than adding my ebay products by hand. I asked for the java script and extra text to be remove during import. I was told that this would be done manually but this was never completed despite reminders. I personally wouldnt use this app again as there is better software elsewhere to import and cleaned ebay listings automatically.

JHROP

A massive thanks to Pankaj! He's been extremely patient in configuring and customising while I was on the trial period. Super responsive and attentive. Successfully transferred 3000+ items. Works like wonders. Highly recommended!!

E-quipment Sales

I took over managing an ebay store and I thought importing the photos into any platform would be time-consuming and expensive since there were no copies saved anywhere. I was THRILLED to learn about this app and all it's features. Pricing is a no-brainer, integration was seamless. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app!!

TopBizBuys

We are a long time eBay and Amazon seller switching from a different system to Shopify. Over 3400 listings, all unique and different we were worried about the transfer, including the fact they all were listed with a template from the previous system. When you download this importer it states if you have specific import needs please contact customer service.

Everything I asked for they handled no problem: removed the previous template, removed a section of the product description we no longer wanted on each item. placed each item's brand into the vendor section, and every MPN in the barcode section, etc...

I work late sometimes, and regardless the time of day, I received a reply within hours. We were running a sale at the time so prices came in incorrect at first, they handled it and re-ran it immediately. If I could rate their customer service higher than 5 stars, I would.

Heads up don't be alarmed the upload can be slow at times given the time of day you do it. Once we did the mass upload though it was done by the next time I checked. But regardless the time saved importing instead of relisting is not even close.

If you are a ebay seller moving to shopify, do this. Whatever plan correlates with your number of listings it is 100% worth it.