Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 5, 2021

Incredible app. We have an ebay store and they easily migrated all listings into shopify products with minimal work on my end. Updating is fully automated too

QD Watches
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 1, 2021

Purchased this to replace a previous Ebay sync app. This is far superior, easy to understand interface and works seamlessly. We had a request to import our Ebay shop categories into the Shopify product tags, that we use for our Shopify collections. The developer did this within hours of contacting. Great support. 5 stars

The Attik, St Annes
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
August 30, 2021

We had a few functionality issues with the app, customer support was incredibly responsive and effective. All questions answered, all issues resolved. While the app is relatively basic, it does what it advertises well. Thank you!

LeShoppeToo
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 17, 2021

If you run your shop centered around eBay as the hub, and other channels around it as spokes, then this app is a must have. It will seamless pull the pictures and description from your existing eBay listings and bring them into shopify with minimal effort. I requested them to let me do it manually for the import and they set it up where I can click a button to "snapshot" (update) my eBay inventory and then I can choose what gets imported to shopify. I has worked seamlessly so far and their support team has been very responsive. Highly recommended.

Jay Brokers
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 26, 2021

Great app saved a lot of time getting products from my Ebay shop to my Shopify site, and very easy to use.

Westendrecords
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 24, 2021

Outstanding. Recommendable. This app was able to import my original Ebay product advertisements 1: 1 including pictures and titles with text to shopify. The support helped very quickly when I wanted to have the text frame deleted. The support even helped me again when I wanted to have my product templates in other languages deleted. Fast and perfect. Thank you!! Happy!

majorcom-fachhandel
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited July 9, 2021

I used this app to help me import 1000 listings from my ebay uk store. Very easy to use and very helpful customer service. I would recommend this app to other sellers. Many thanks!

sugarkittenlondon
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited July 1, 2021

My Main Store without having to push traffic to it is Ebay. I spent a lot of money driving traffic to my Shopify store but once I found eBay Professional Importer then I made my Shopify store a replica of my Ebay store and every time I sell an item on Ebay it now appears on Shopify as removed and when I add to Ebay this importer adds to Shopify. It is so worth it. I have too many platforms to keep up with so this saves me enormous time and energy. Any business should have this. I love it. Sylvia

KOHZEE
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 29, 2021

This app is super helpful in integrating eBay with Shopify. I have over 1,500 products and syncing them by hand would have taken literal months. this app synced all my products with my Shopify in a matter of a couple of hours! Pankaj, the customer service rep, was also super helpful in ensuring my auctioned items didn't get synced! Great customer service:) welcoming, quick, and actually helpful!

Toystops
Time spent using app: 14 days
June 26, 2021

Awesome app. Links my ebay account to my Shopify website really well. The support team is awesome and resolves any issues quickly. Very happy with this. Thanks again!

Dohpe Games