eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

WHSE22

I love it, made everything so much easier. You will not regret downloading this app it made 796 items entered authenticate with a click. This app has helped me to learn the value of carful planning... be sure you are going from ebay posted items to shopify if you want to be able to use ebay along side of shopify. Beware of duplications as well if your going to use this app you must turn off the sync app using the general app to pick and choose which items you want to display in your store and on ebay. You can display them all with this app but you have to use this app only going by sku or description.

floor_mats_tin_signs

Wow. Wow Wow. This app is amazing and support is super. Saved me weeks of work at a super cheap price. Got to use this. Thanks.

Wobbly Wheel Bicycles

This app seems to be working. Though the import is a little slow. I am looking forward to the seamless integration.

Bella Once Again

Words cannot describe the absolute relief I now have after Rohit worked out my 1600 transfers from my ebay store to my Shopify store! I know zero information on the technical side of things & really took a leap of faith importing 1600 items. Not only did the transfer go fantastically well but Rohit helped me get rid of some descriptions that needed to be deleted in those 1600 ones. The amount of time this would of taken me was so daunting that I was really going to give it all up! But happy days now! Thanks Rohit for going above & beyond & basically "on call" when I was concerned. You will be glad to see my emails go away once & for all :-)

usabookdepot

i think this company went the extra mile and got the job done perfect !
many thanks from phil simple brilliant

Marvix

Great app to import eBay listings and excellent customer support. Saved me a lots of time. Easy to use.

DiecastModeler

No installation issues what so ever. Works GREAT as Advertised. My second time having to use it to re-coop some lost Inventory. I would recommend it highly. Of-course if you have an eBay to Shopify transfer needs.

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and have all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Hallyusuperstore

Believe me, it is 1000 times better than its more downloaded competitor. I used both. I liked the other one first because it looks to have a lot more functions and looks better. But after using both, I realiezed this one is a lot better. It is simplified still has the exact functions I need without any needless fuctions. Moreover, it has less errors.

Marine Spares Bangladesh

This is really a nice app which simplifies your work. And their customer support is also very good. Did all my request as I wanted. Highly appreciated. Very good work indeed. A++