Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

IT Source Distribution

Very good app. Appears basic at first but with their CS team's quick efforts, many possibilities and options are available. Highly recommend!

Numismatica Leonessa

This app has been great and it provided all the tools I needed to sync my eBay Shop with my Shopify store. The developer always helped me avery time I run into issues or I needed some customization, so I greatly recommend this app for every merchant who needs to sell both on Ebay and Shopify.

We Love Deals GB

We use this app for our www.welovedeals.uk website and it works really well, pricing and features are perfect

ARK Auto Parts

Great tool for transferring all your eBay listings to your Shopify store. Would recommend. Thank you for a great product.

Texan Auto Seat Cover

great app to import product from eBay to your Shopify store. However the number of items you can import for each plan is not sufficient

Designerstyles.com

Really happy with their product, they made it so simple and fast to sync my ebay ads to my new store and I am extremely happy with the speed and quality of their product. Saved me months of work! A true lifesaver.

rewear

These guys are the best! They customized the app in such a way that I don't need to do import now at all, everything is automatic. Thank you!

RoverUK.co.uk

Ideal, I am leaving Ebay and this App helped move all of my inventory over including the images. Before downloading the app I spent over 1 hour moving 20 listings. I chose to have all my Ebay inventory moved in one go but not to have it linked for price changes etc as I plan to leave Ebay shortly, so there was no need for me to have the integrated option. I tested the App for free then paid for the service I needed which, compared with the alternative, is great value for money. I have used this App and within a short time I had around 1,000 items moved with no problem. I am now trying their Amazon App. Thank you. Many hours saved - Ryan - www.RoverUK.co.uk

Bare Trees Mercantile

Been selling on eBay for 17 years and just with a few clicks all of my eBay listings were synced to Shopify. One of that functions that I need to block certain eBay listings was available. Save me hours of work.....Baretrees Mercantile

Makena Tile Mosaic Glass Supply

worked perfectly to move my listings from ebay to shopify. Allowed me to chose which ones I wanted transferred and blocked those I didn't want transferred. 5 stars!