4.8

Great App! Customer service could not be any better. Rohit and team are great

Safari Cycle Salvage 2
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 8, 2018

I got this app to help me sync my eBay items with Shopify and works like a charm. The only thing that I wish this app could do is also transfer the condition of each item that I have on my eBay Store. Other than that, it's a great app! Thank you.

Greatdealsa2c
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 27, 2018

Super easy and fast import from eBay!!!! Saved me days of work!!!

Carrs4x4
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
June 27, 2018

Amazing app for anyone with any success on ebay that want to branch out and take their business to the next level without any fees! thank you to the creators of "ebay professional importer" for making my job literally a million times easier! no need to hire any company for building a website when using this app! i highly recommend this app to anyone selling on eBay trying to branch out and build their brand ! thank you !

Jean Star Nyc
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 18, 2018

The app did just what I wanted it to do. When I needed additional assistance, there were someone available to respond to my concerns in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this app.

Yourstyleclothing
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 10, 2018

When you need to import stock levels to Shopify, this is the ONLY app that you need to look at.

Does exactly what it says on the tin,

Juice Of The Gods
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 8, 2018

Awesome support, very responsive and adapts to the needs of your business, highly recommend

Rnd Outlet
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 8, 2018

Worked great! We were able to move 500 listings from eBay to Shopify in one afternoon. Didn't cause any issues or headaches. Would recommend to any team looking to move a large batch of listings

Shopgolfx2
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 8, 2018

Excellent! Works as it should, allowed us to import around 60 listings from eBay to Shopify in just a click. Quick support too.

Taxidermyartistry
Time spent using app: About 3 years
June 8, 2018

Was easier than other apps to work with. customer support are fantastic. everything got imported overnight we are talking about 4,000 listings. Thanks a lot. wish they can import reviews as well like other softwares.

Xtrafly