4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient product imports and real-time inventory synchronization. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, ability to handle large data imports, and customization options for product attributes and pricing rules. Many appreciate the responsive and dedicated customer support team. The app is particularly beneficial for eBay sellers aiming to streamline operations and minimize errors in cross-listing.

April 8, 2020

Smooth, fast and accurate transition from eBay. This App Saved me hours of time, Thank You, keep up the good work.

Rare Finds 11
Edited April 28, 2020

This app saved me SO much time! It's a breeze to use, very straight forward and user friendly. It keeps my stock updated on shopify with no issues at all when things are sold on ebay, its truly a lifesaver! I'm looking forward to whatever improvements they include because I know they will be top notch features!

The CyberwaresHouse
January 5, 2021

Very good app. Appears basic at first but with their CS team's quick efforts, many possibilities and options are available. Highly recommend!

IT Source Distribution
August 10, 2018

Very responsive customer service. The transfer of the listings has been smooth and using this app has allowed me to extend my reach to a whole new branch of potential customers. There is no comparative app on the market right now.

Redlandcycles
August 28, 2020

This is a fantastic app for for importing ebay items. I does exactly what I need it to do and does it every well.

Ultova
30 days using the app
August 8, 2018

I can not rate this app high enough. It is essential if you are working with an established eBay business and need to transfer products. I have many products with variations and was wary that they would transfer correctly - they transferred perfectly. The support I received went above and beyond what I would have expected. The response time was immediate and each of my requests were implemented. A+++++

Hobby House Needleworks
29 days using the app
November 10, 2017

Brilliant app, excellent communication with developer. Made my life so easy to import all listings from eBay in a very short time.
Highly recommended

Foxjewellery2018
29 days using the app
March 29, 2022

Pankaj Narang was all the way for me 100% - the best!t This App is amazing and Customer service is SUPER AMAZING! I was able to transfer all eBay listings to the Shopify store super fast, easy, and very affordable. I HIGHLY suggest this App - Professional Importer for eBay. What amazing and helpful people work there - I am completely blown away by their support! 5 STARS (100 stars, if I could). GREAT JOB! THANK YOU so much!!!

ITAALE
28 days using the app
November 27, 2018

I used this app to help me import listings that were not active on eBay. The response time and communication was great. I would highly recommend this app to those that have issues importing products. The Manager of Shopify Applications is knowledgeable and professional. Many thanks for your help!

FragranceAndBeauty.com
28 days using the app
October 11, 2021

We use this app and it works great for taking our eBay listings into our Shopify platform. Not only does the app work well, but the support is fast, accurate and friendly. It is a WIN-WIN situation. No worries, this is a good app !

Dave's Hobby Shop by W5SWL