Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Asian Style Furnishing

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Great easy to use app. Needs some polishing so it is easier to understand all the plans and how they work but it will get there! Thanks Rohit!

Never Pay Retail Prices

It did the trick. However, i would have sent as much time entering the items in my store as I did correcting all of the formatting errors.

Rosiegradysemporium

I imported my whole ebay store. Was very impressed at how smoothly it all went. Would highly recommend.

Naptronics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best tool for importing. used it a few times and no problems so far

Lyncris Jewellers

Location Australia

This app has been very useful and has saved me a lot of time. I still need to edit each listing individually as I use a specific formatted template on ebay but the app does exactly what it's supposed to, which is import everything 'as is' into shopify.
Highly recommend!!

Luxewholesalediamonds

Was looking for a way to bring over all my products from eBay to my website without having to relist them by hand and this was exactly the tool I was looking for. It's extremely easy to use and has saved us tons of time.

Bay Line Tool Equipment

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very pleased to have an app that exports from Ebay to Shopify. And lets you choose your ads instead of retrieving all ads and making a mess you later have to clean up. Excellent!

Inspiring Underwear

Great app would recommend it if you use ebay easy to use thank you for this no messing about app.

Goodtrustauto

Time spent using app About 2 months

It is very easy to use. I just added all my eBay listings to the website within 10 mins. $40 is worth to invest.
Thank you!

Garagefail

Amazing app, imported my entire eBay store into Shopify in 5 minutes. HUGE time saver!!