4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline product imports and inventory management from eBay to Shopify. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and robust performance. Features like real-time inventory synchronization, customization options for product attributes and pricing rules, and secure data import are praised. The app's ability to handle large accounts and quickly import thousands of listings is also noted. Many commend the responsive and dedicated customer support team.

January 10, 2023

Best app & customer support.

Highly recommend it and it has helped me a lot.

Will continue to use your APP!

Thank you so much.

Samurai_Game.Shop
Japan
April 21, 2020

excellent support , fast and all works perfectly. Excellent for moving eBay listings to Shopify. Thank you.

Durrants Coins
Isle of Man
November 20, 2018

We used this app to import my products from another channel. We were very impressed at how easy it was to use and the results that were acheived. We give this app a big thumbs up and have no hesitation in recommending it.

Surrey Hills Designs
Edited September 29, 2018

Enjoy! Hope Deal with you again Soon!
From For Tchotchkes and Giggles, LLC
Worry less, Giggle more!

www.fortchotchkesandgiggles.com
Your go-to shopping for household goods and tchotchkes!

For Tchotchkes and Giggles
Bangladesh
April 8, 2020

Smooth, fast and accurate transition from eBay. This App Saved me hours of time, Thank You, keep up the good work.

Rare Finds 11
Edited April 28, 2020

This app saved me SO much time! It's a breeze to use, very straight forward and user friendly. It keeps my stock updated on shopify with no issues at all when things are sold on ebay, its truly a lifesaver! I'm looking forward to whatever improvements they include because I know they will be top notch features!

The CyberwaresHouse
January 5, 2021

Very good app. Appears basic at first but with their CS team's quick efforts, many possibilities and options are available. Highly recommend!

IT Source Distribution
January 30, 2018

A life saver!! Also a mega time saver!! Well worth the money!!!

Nimbus E Liquid And Vape Store
August 28, 2020

This is a fantastic app for for importing ebay items. I does exactly what I need it to do and does it every well.

Ultova
30 days using the app
August 8, 2018

I can not rate this app high enough. It is essential if you are working with an established eBay business and need to transfer products. I have many products with variations and was wary that they would transfer correctly - they transferred perfectly. The support I received went above and beyond what I would have expected. The response time was immediate and each of my requests were implemented. A+++++

Hobby House Needleworks