Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Courtland Jewels

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent! So easy to use, exactly what I needed. thx!!

Oosh Kids Shoes

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent product. I've tried to use other products in the past that use your ebay inventory and quite honestly it has always ended in tears and caused some very troublesome setbacks. Ebay Professional Importer worked perfectly. Simple, clean, accurate. In a few minutes I had my complete inventory ready for sale in my Shopify Store. Furthermore the synchronisation from Ebay to Shopify is reliable too. Great product, well worth $80. If I were doing this again I wouldn't even consider another product.

Lightpress

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Part 2, 2021 update: Total professional job integrating our website to eBay. Answered our questions, went straight to the heart of the problem and voila! We are so pleased. Thanks! AMAZING solution, and impressive customer service.
We had a complex problem that we simply could not solve after 2 months of development. The Ebay importer app solved our issues in one day! We couldn't be happier, and our client will be saving hours of work by using their monthly subscription. Thank you!

Nimbus E Liquid And Vape Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

A life saver!! Also a mega time saver!! Well worth the money!!!

Digitalshoppy In

Location India

SUPERB APP. It saved me so much time. Must have App.

Commercial Hardware Limited

Great app. Very helpfull support.

Diamond Gypsie

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had over 1,600 listings to import from ebay to shopify and this app made it so simple and quick. The customer service is also great, even though communication is via email, they tend to get back to you in less than 24 hours.

Dailyparts

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app that helps me saving lots of time on product listings and wonderful customer service! Thank you very much!

True To Source

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and customer service!! =)

Sureway Heating Services

Brilliant app, it saved many days of work for us by importing all our eBay items within minutes. Very straightforward and easy to use.