EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Darkest Hour

Im coming here to warn you all before you waste HOURS downloading and editing countless titles.
The shipping guarantee that they promise is a full blown lie!
It takes 18 days MINIMUM for shipping
I hate to write such a review but I feel this needs to be said.
The customer service is terrible.
Good luck getting ahold of anyone when you need a answer quickly.
There are on a different time zone and it can take about 24 hours to get a answer and even then its not usually the correct question that needs to be answered. So you re-ask the question again and wait another 24 hours.
THEN here is the real kick in the pants.
If you import any items in the URL area ( importing Ali Express items etc.)
they charge you a extra fee on top of the original price as a "finder fee" because according to them theyre needing to "find" the item.
I had a item that normally costs me $3.50 they bumped it to $12.00
plus shipping.
I was forced to buy off-line because of this price increase.
I contacted Shopify right away and they contacted the company and the company said they didn't do it.
However I have copies and screen shots proving what they did and them also admitting to it.
Because of their 'finder fees" unethical business practices and lack of customer service I deleted over 600 + items , hours of time, including me paying someone to write beautiful descriptions on each product.
THAT should tell you right there just how serious I am.
1. your shipping isn't 4-8 days its 18
2. I also paid for speedy express shipping on one item because I was told the item would take a month and the item STILL isn't delivered., I now have a upset client. The express shipping was refunded to me however they admitted that it was never applied to the product and they're " sorry"
3. $400 down the tubes to hire someone to write product descriptions that cant transfer to a different company even if its the same product.
I wish someone would've warned me like I am warning you.
Use at your own risk.
DON'T IMPORT ITEMS THROUGH THE URL feature it will cost you extra.
Don't believe be :? see for yourself.

YouBayu

this app inserted another shops items as recommended items in my shop, the recommended items from the other shop stayed on my page even after i deleted the app...... do not install

Dabduba

its very easy to use from selecting products and has very good feature to import products from Aliexpress as well, and the auto fulfillment is great

TacCre Supplies

Probably the best Dropshipping App on the market. Very good and easy to use. Easy to use interface, quick delivery on all items.

Web Mall Market

It is simple to use and I have had no problems. modifying and uploading products to the store is easy and not a lot to change in the import page on products

GODAVOL

I just learnt about Eprolo. Indeed, Eprolo has made my work easier. I can import products easily and send to store easily. Highly recommended for any drop shipper. Making the app free for users is a great plus. Moreobver, the free shipping offer is an encouragement for the continued use of the app. Good work!

iRelax® Novelty Store

I have tried other drop shipping apps and this app is by far the best app I came across. I have been using this app for few months now and the way they handle orders is perfect. The prices are a bit higher than other drop shipping apps and I hope they will work on their pricing structure to grab more clients. Other than that, good work guys!

ShopGreenToday

I use this app and so far it's been working great for us and support from the Eprolo team has been fab too!

ShopScaner.com

i used this app and its great to boost your online businesses they have quicker fulfillment and updating tracking system.

morumba

It is a very useful application, it has given me many results.
I find many excellent products
I recommend that this application has done a great job thank you very much I love the app fast and safe service I recommend those who are starting as I am a spectacular app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26