EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

UNIQUE'S BOUTIQUE

I Love this App the greatest!!! Does the job and easily to navigate. Orders are really fast service.

Tummy to Tot

I like this app for sourcing, haven't yet had orders yet but the integration is amazing. Absolutely love the product sourcing tool for finding new products, although the profit margins it auto sets are too low.

JMAK Shop

I recommend this app! They have a great collection of products that you can sell easily and affordable as well. But what I don't like about it is the free shipping method, which it takes 2 to 4 weeks before it will arrive to your customer's address.

Michael-Felixart

So Far so good, Just added the app to my Shopify store and am very impressed with the image quality of the products. The site is easy to navigate and the Import feature works well! Great Job

Zipphora

I love EPROLO! To the great product details it provides and gorgeous imageries - it is perf! Thank you Eprolo!

Luv Mint Hearts

This appears to be a great alternative to Alli Express! I especially am excited about the branding features! I am excited to move my product list to Eprolo!

Ishara

My experience with this app was absolutely horrible. Every single time I ordered, there was an issue. Either the item wasn't really in stock, they would take forever to even ship the item out (way past the time that's stated), or they wouldn't send out every item that was ordered. I've gotten so many complaints from my customers while using this app. It got so bad to the point it almost ruined my business for good. Customer service was horrible also. They would ask you a question, and even if you said no, they would still proceed to do it. Also, I never received certain refunds I was supposed to get. My experience was not good at all and I do not recommend working with them. It was a nightmare!

Outdoorsy

Great products & excellent customer service. Their response times are good, and they assist in fluent english.

UShopO

LOOKS GOOD SO FAR! LOOKS EASY TO USE! A BIT MORE EXPENSIVE, BUT IF THEY REALLY CAN POST IN 3 DAYS, IT WOULD BE WORTH EVERY CENT

Fitnesskläder.se

I am SUPER happy. Eprolo literally saved my business. I got low feedback score from facebook because of long shipping times and custom fees from Aliexrpess. Now My packages are shipped to Sweden in like 9 days with logo on the boxes, and in one package and no custom fees. Everything is very professional with Eprolo, and my customer support agent Rosy is the best. Answers very fast and super helpful, and i have had so many stupid questions that she answered with pleasure. This is the future for dropshipping.

10/10.