EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Tekkgenix

Great, dependable sourcing agent! Best feature of all for me is the choice to choose which shipper you want to use regardless of product!

Ondecco

Excellent experience! Cassie is my assigned manager and working with her has been a smooth and pleasant experience from the very beginning. She truly cares about what your concerns are and always went above and beyond to make sure I had all the information required to make the right decisions on the products sourced via Eprolo. Most definitely my experience with Eprolo is so good because of her professionalism in handing my requests. Thank you.

Loving Lane Co

I use the Eprolo app every single day to find products, place orders, and speak to my account manager if I have any questions. Out of all the companies, apps, suppliers, and account reps that we work with.....I get the absolute best service and guidance from Eprolo. The help, guidance, and honest feedback from my account manager Rick has been beyond helpful. I highly highly recommend them.

FEELINGUD

I received 3 order , the courries lost 3 products on 5 in my first order(It's not fault of eprolo),fortunately the customer service is available ever in the morning( china time) to help you. I received the full refund immediately for the lost items. The app is easy to use and good. Just one things to be 5 stars, the processing order it's too slowly. In the faw it's wrote 2-3 days but i wait ever 5 days, 2 days of delay for the processing order are really important. For the rest is an amazing app

GoGlowGirls

I love this app great features and the products are exactly what i needed to get my shopify store started and running

Sophisticated Sleeze

I enjoy using this app because it works very well with Shopify. Orders are sent antomatically to Eprolo for processing and shipping. My last order was for a red blouse. I normally ware a size medium, I ordered a medium and it fits prefectly. The shade of red is a great shade of red and the quality of the blouse is spectactular.

NUE

This app provides a great alternative for getting access variety of products. The customer service response time is very good.

Pitiloi

Easy to use, very clear and quality pictures that inspire confidence that the products are good enough, there is still work to be done to add funds, otherwise very satisfied.

TrippleExpress

Just started using this app. I love it. I don't have to worry about writing is product descriptions and other tedious task. Good products and good shipping times.

pinknblue

great app with various categories and products. fast shipping with a number of options across the world