EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Cat Lover Garden

I used this app to find some products that sell really great. Thank you so much! It's a must-have app for a new Shopify Store.

The Barking Dog Market

The quickest solution to cut shipping time. Was working with Ali Express /Oberlo, but shipping times were killing me. Now I have very happy customers!

JA Global

This app is amazing faster shipping and can also get products from AliExpress!! and also get products from EPROLO as well! you have 500 products to start with which is a lot specially if you want to sale multiple products! really good app! so far since using it I have use their customer service two time and have got the help that i need changing a product and also asking about shipping and they always answer me in less than or 24 hours.

Cashonlineshopifly

100 leje shtesë për importin e produkteve, do të aktivizohen në 24 orë 100 leje shtesë për importin e produkteve, do të aktivizohen në 24 orë

Eco Friendly And Organic

I'll leave this here!

Free Shipping
United States via ePacket ▼
Estimated Delivery Time:7-20 days (Ships from China)
Processing Time2 - 3 Business days

I have go thru the description / 5-8 days delivery USA-UK i said great / .
I have checked over 20 items form last 4-5 minutes i haven't saw delivery from 5-8 day . no where near 5-8 days delivery ..

Yes indeed it has nice products and good profit margins but ... if my customer see delivery time up to a month he will simply go to aliexpress / dhgate etc.. and will order from there . Believe me they all know how to do it . if you advertise 5-8 days i think this supposed to mean 5-8 days not 15-30 days .

Don't get me, wrong guys. I'm giving 2 stars because of the delivery times you stated and actual delivery times . othrwise ill give 5 stars

VIEUXNola

Great company to work with for dropshipping.... Easy process! I enjoyed the easy flow of processing orders on the back end. The orders are processed with 2 business days is what I love the most about EPROLO. The beginning was kind of confusing to submit orders but EPROLO customer service was able to assist. One thing i did not like to much was the cost on shipping was little bit more.

Mandala Fleur de vie

I used this app to help me to do dropshipping. I really like how it works. I would just prefer if we had more choice on shipping time delivery on Europe zone. But it's a very good app!

Darkest Hour

Im coming here to warn you all before you waste HOURS downloading and editing countless titles.
The shipping guarantee that they promise is a full blown lie!
It takes 18 days MINIMUM for shipping
I hate to write such a review but I feel this needs to be said.
The customer service is terrible.
Good luck getting ahold of anyone when you need a answer quickly.
There are on a different time zone and it can take about 24 hours to get a answer and even then its not usually the correct question that needs to be answered. So you re-ask the question again and wait another 24 hours.
THEN here is the real kick in the pants.
If you import any items in the URL area ( importing Ali Express items etc.)
they charge you a extra fee on top of the original price as a "finder fee" because according to them theyre needing to "find" the item.
I had a item that normally costs me $3.50 they bumped it to $12.00
plus shipping.
I was forced to buy off-line because of this price increase.
I contacted Shopify right away and they contacted the company and the company said they didn't do it.
However I have copies and screen shots proving what they did and them also admitting to it.
Because of their 'finder fees" unethical business practices and lack of customer service I deleted over 600 + items , hours of time, including me paying someone to write beautiful descriptions on each product.
THAT should tell you right there just how serious I am.
1. your shipping isn't 4-8 days its 18
2. I also paid for speedy express shipping on one item because I was told the item would take a month and the item STILL isn't delivered., I now have a upset client. The express shipping was refunded to me however they admitted that it was never applied to the product and they're " sorry"
3. $400 down the tubes to hire someone to write product descriptions that cant transfer to a different company even if its the same product.
I wish someone would've warned me like I am warning you.
Use at your own risk.
DON'T IMPORT ITEMS THROUGH THE URL feature it will cost you extra.
Don't believe be :? see for yourself.

Dabduba

its very easy to use from selecting products and has very good feature to import products from Aliexpress as well, and the auto fulfillment is great

TacCre Supplies

Probably the best Dropshipping App on the market. Very good and easy to use. Easy to use interface, quick delivery on all items.