EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

JOBY BEST ONLINE PRODUCTS

This is the best app very easy to use. i really like it. The shipping method is faster than many other apps. my customers are happy

The Kojak Collection

I used this app to grow my inventory and it came in handy, customers loved the new products I was able to add using this app

beyonddealz

This is the best apps so far if you compare with ali express. Their shipping method is outstanding. Happy customer happy business

VOO LAY VOO

i like the app lots of great products and i like the 5-8 express shipping.its great has lotssssssssss of products

Shirtsstay

Great provider, easy to use and fantastic service! Evelyn from the customer service has been so helpful, and really informative about the whole process. She helped me with finding my product and set everything up for me. Highly recommend!

Cat Lover Garden

I used this app to find some products that sell really great. Thank you so much! It's a must-have app for a new Shopify Store.

The Barking Dog Market

The quickest solution to cut shipping time. Was working with Ali Express /Oberlo, but shipping times were killing me. Now I have very happy customers!

JA Global

This app is amazing faster shipping and can also get products from AliExpress!! and also get products from EPROLO as well! you have 500 products to start with which is a lot specially if you want to sale multiple products! really good app! so far since using it I have use their customer service two time and have got the help that i need changing a product and also asking about shipping and they always answer me in less than or 24 hours.

Cashonlineshopifly

100 leje shtesë për importin e produkteve, do të aktivizohen në 24 orë 100 leje shtesë për importin e produkteve, do të aktivizohen në 24 orë

Eco Friendly And Organic

I'll leave this here!

Free Shipping
United States via ePacket ▼
Estimated Delivery Time:7-20 days (Ships from China)
Processing Time2 - 3 Business days

I have go thru the description / 5-8 days delivery USA-UK i said great / .
I have checked over 20 items form last 4-5 minutes i haven't saw delivery from 5-8 day . no where near 5-8 days delivery ..

Yes indeed it has nice products and good profit margins but ... if my customer see delivery time up to a month he will simply go to aliexpress / dhgate etc.. and will order from there . Believe me they all know how to do it . if you advertise 5-8 days i think this supposed to mean 5-8 days not 15-30 days .

Don't get me, wrong guys. I'm giving 2 stars because of the delivery times you stated and actual delivery times . othrwise ill give 5 stars