EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Valleyhoop

Very buggy and laggy, but pretty much the same as oberlo. I wanted to delete the app but somehow EPROLO doesn't let me remove it from shopify. Can't recommend this app...

October 23, 2019

Very confused and very disappointed, just installed EPROLO app for 3 minutes and posted this 1-star review. EPROLO app is not like Oberlo, It can do way more than Oberlo and you can easily remove EPROLO app from your Shopify admin- Apps page, just simply click the uninstall button.

ReflexCart

i enjoy the app it's allow to import aliexpress products with fast shipping. really cool and good app for fast delivery of the products to our customers.

Cats On Catnip

Great app, and amazingly responsive support. That makes all the difference. Eprolo is the best app of it's type.

Dispenser Pro™

They do help me to source my winning product which is cheaper than my current one that import from Aliexpress. The most important one, they have Super Fast Shipping! My customer gets their order just around 7 Days! Totally the game changer!!!

They also clearly know which button should be clicked for easy operation, which can save time and improve work efficiency.

Besides, Simple and beautiful page layout: the page is clean and looks comfortable.

Overall, the best dropshipping app, hands down. Easy to use, free plan, fast delivery.

Millennial Fashion Hub

So far liking this app. Wide product selection and fast delivery. Highly recommend for shopify dropshipping stores. Branded invoicing is also a nice little touch. I like that it also offers fast international shipping at affordable rates.

Evo Gear

So far so good, everything is working as promised and I look forward to having many more orders so that I can take advantage of all the features. Perfect service for building a brand!

DiamondTK

I've been using this app for a while and I'm loving it. Efficient and simple to use. Thank you so much for that. Recommend

ZoomTripod™

fast processing, great service, easy too source new products and very friendly user interface. Recommending

Skerlo

I use this app to process and manage orders. The shipping method without the express option takes forever to get your consumers their product, which upsets me, which is why I gave 3-stars.

Pandora's Cove

I use this app to dropship. it is wonderful. I wish I could import more than 500 products but I can't seam to figure out how to purchase coin