EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

BAsunglasses

i love the app and the fast shipping. Good service too. My only issue with eprolo is that their prices aren't competitive. The same products sell at a much reduced price on aliexpress. edit* I have gotten clarity with the prices

Unique Botique

love the app would highly recommend this application to anyone looking to start an eCommerce drop-ship.

Papa Toms Gifts

I have been using Eprolo for a number of months now and am very happy with both the Products, Service and Support.
Always Free Shipping plus Express shipping is usually also available. Great for those who want to avoid the hassles of Shipping.
I Recommend Eprolo to all Dropshippers.

SwipeDots

Bloody hell mate, I LOVE THIS APP! Way better than Ali Express and them lot.
I can't go back from this.

JissyWorld Creations

I got to know about Eprolo early this year and since then I’ve made them my main fulfilment centre because Their delivery is very fast. Their product price is reasonable. Their products are bunch of quality. They’ve got an exemplary good customer service. Using Eprolo is forever free . I recommend Eprolo to anyone looking to build a business, they are tested and forever trusted by me.
Anne

MelakaStore.Com

I am using this app and have found some excellent features not provided by others. What I like is that they ship orders themselves and, let's say someone ordered 6 items, they will send all together. Besides they have express delivery 5-8 days for the US and free delivery options for elsewhere. And last but not the least, they ship out packet branded under your own brand and logo!

HappinessPaw

I've never seen this better app before! Now I'm learning the functions of this app does, And the best functions can solve any problems for many people.

Health Gear Store

So far so good, started yesterday and today I've got 15 orders to fulfill let's see how Eprolo could handle this.

Luccardo

Easy to use & what i love most is the free shipping element, makes things so much easier in Shopify. Imports quickly. Looking forward to many orders in the future. Recommended. Thank you

Valleyhoop

Very buggy and laggy, but pretty much the same as oberlo. I wanted to delete the app but somehow EPROLO doesn't let me remove it from shopify. Can't recommend this app...

October 23, 2019

Very confused and very disappointed, just installed EPROLO app for 3 minutes and posted this 1-star review. EPROLO app is not like Oberlo, It can do way more than Oberlo and you can easily remove EPROLO app from your Shopify admin- Apps page, just simply click the uninstall button.