Reviews (2,029)

4.9
January 5, 2021

Wow where do I even begin, I don't normally write reviews because I feel they are all based on perception and memory but eprolo.....sheesh this is a NO just a BIG FAT NO! Save yourself and your pockets from this sham of a company. Shipping Times:
They will process your order and say it has been shipped and then change the actual date of shipping to make it look like it was only a few days.
The carrier they use YunTrack doesnt even start calculating the days until it is picked up and starts moving to seem like it was delivered in 2-4 days. The express shipping is joke they change the price of it whenever the want to. Some items have a fee some don't, some you can get express some takes 12-25 days but you wont know until after the order is made. All of their products you can find on aliexpress it wasnt until i was 50 orders in that I realized it was all LIES! The same exact product is more than likely cheaper and faster somewhere else. Customer Service
They only work after 9pm EST so you wont hear anything for days regarding any issues you have. You cannot cancel any orders once they have been made. They will tell you the item is shipped and just put a fake tracking number until the can actually get the product. To give you a recent example I ordered express shipping on 12/08 they didn't process to ship until 12/18 on 12/29 it WAS NOT EVEN SHIPPED! We asked to refund the shipping since we paid express but after looking at the tracking it left CHINA 12/26 and still not delivered as of today 01/05. I asked for a full refund as clearly it will be over 30 days by the time the customer receives the package and they say we need to keep waiting. Of course the customers wants a refund and still wants to know if they will get the item or not. I honestly was excited when I first found eprolo I was willing to overlook the high shipping cost just to ensure the delivery time.... WORST THOUGHT EVER!! Save yourself your business your reputation your bank accounts!!!
JUST DONT DO IT NO MATTER WHAT THIS APP WILL BE A PROBLEM. I should have known nothing good is free in the business world. Hope this was helpful I wish everyone success on your journey!

Local Scenes
Edited April 23, 2020

this app is so helpful and nice. Honestly I think this is the best way to begin a drop shipping store.
yep

Noisy-Q
Italy
Edited September 7, 2020

Great Products to ship worldwide! Extravagant really cool looking Products! Highly Recommendation to download and use this app.

Smileanyyway
Germany
October 18, 2021

I am really happy with the customer service experience from EPROLO, Vivian is replying to all my emails within a few minutes and answering all my questions, thank you so much, always is good to get fast and friendly partners to work. 100% Recommended.

Wilkify
Edited April 20, 2020

great app for manage orders and stock. find so many app but nothing to compare. easy to set and find product . you can even add from ali express.

My Shop Online
Edited June 20, 2021

Very useful when you want to dropship from China and don't need to worry about the shipping time. It has a great shipping time from China to Europe 15 days tops! Opposed to other that give you generally 30-45 days!

unUsual Choices
Portugal
EPROLO replied September 18, 2021

Thanks for your approval and feedback! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our platform and service!

January 16, 2022

I´ve become very comfortable with Eprolo which is now a key component of my store. Great products and best service.
When I needed guidance and support I found Rosy and Anna. Responding in less than 2 minutes and always helpful and striving to help. Great service!.

snuzii
Edited August 26, 2019

like the items you have to sell. it is easy to use website and your customers can get orders sooner. customers like the items.

ALLC store
April 16, 2021

Easy to use and makes the process really simply! I would definitely recommend it - I hope to use on larger scale in the future!

Ponxie
July 25, 2020

I love this app better than other dropshipping apps, importing is easy and not recommending you to buy or pay monthly and also they give you free 500 product to import in your store...

Genuine Authentic Brand