Reviews (1,974)

4.9
Edited October 20, 2021

I spoke to Paul on chat. He answers so fast and the service was really good and fast it helped me a lot. Will definately make use of it again.
My collections did not pull through and I could not see it.
Although he advised me to look at the Shopify account
He managed to unblock whatever was wrong and all my collections shows now.
He is very fast in responding and very friendly and helpfull
I also spoke to him yesterday and he also helped me with my problem I just battle to do this rating thing Do not know why the page does not want to forward. I try to type as many words as possible as I have to do a minimum of 100 which is a lot if you do not have tha much info

RetailHutShop
South Africa
August 26, 2020

Decentralized dropshipping, 15 days max delivery time and custom branding should solve all my problems. So far so good - will update if anything changes.

SpicyEve
Kenya
May 12, 2021

Very bad! I did an order on 2 of April and since today I don't know where is my order, I wrote them to know the situation of my product, and the response was that the order was prepared 12 of April, passed 15 days I wrote them again and they said that the order was prepared on 26 of April, so I got tired, and I have to make conscious to everyone that this app is one of the worst apps that I met ¡Not the best option to work with!

LightsInNeon
Spain
January 18, 2023

EPROLO is a wonderful company to work with excellent services best products, highly recommended to anyone who wants to Dropship.

Stylonne
March 26, 2019

This app is really helpful when it comes to shipping especially. It also has a pretty wide variety of products.

DarkHood
Edited March 22, 2021

This app helps to import products to my online store. It is quick to learn & use, I recommend it to all.

Shopisoe
July 4, 2019

I use this app to support dropshipping in North America and my customers are very satisfied with the quality products and the delivery times. They also have a very supportive customer service.

SonnySam
Edited June 16, 2022

We love this app for our business. Its got a highly intuitive interface that gives you everything you need to know at a glance. Great products and a fantastic sourcing agent. We highly recommend Eprolo to anyone out there!
Updated: I finally received my goods after over a month. Packing quality was sub par. For the time being Eprolo has lost my trust. The only thing good about Eprolo has been my agent. Her service has been above average. Eprolo will need to regain my trust and prove they can supply items in a timely manner at a good cost. Also, Eprolos product selection is very poor most of what I want to sell I have to import from Aliexpress. If Eprolo wants my review to get to 4 or 5 stars they must regain and earn my trust back FIRST. Update: My agent Anna has always been very helpful and her hard work alone is worth the 5 stars. She has gone above and beyond and I very much appreciate all her help. I hope that Eprolo in the future will be able to take care of my new store. I will update the review if anything changes. Thank you Anna!

Whiz Kidz Puzzles
July 3, 2022

Im finding lots of good products to sell for my store. I can't wait to get started selling. I recommend.

luxurifashions
February 12, 2020

Very easy to use and loads of various products to import into my store. The only thing i could not use was the Aliexpress link

Everythingbut30