Reviews (2,034)

4.9
Edited July 30, 2019

free app, has lots of items too choose from, have had issue with them taking products off after hard word of posting and descriptions, due to their lack of ability to sell the item.

blueflameoutdoors
July 4, 2022

Very Professional, I love using this app. I started a new business and Eprolo is helping me a lot. Easy to use

originiboutique
April 22, 2023

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for your amazing service. The quick response time from your customer support team is simply incredible. Not to mention, your inventory of products is the best I have seen from any supplier.

I have been using your services for some time now, and I must say that you are the best supplier I have ever worked with. The products are always of high quality and shipped on time.

One recommendation I have is to include importable reviews for the products, which would make my dropshipping website even better when working with Eprolo.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with your service, and I will continue to use Eprolo as my preferred supplier. Keep up the excellent work!

Xander Luxury Jewelry
Switzerland
October 28, 2021

awesome app, and the live chat is the best! easy and fast response helped me sort out issues . thank you

LuminousOnlineStore
South Africa
April 9, 2020

It helps me choose good products and it ships faster. And it gives better customer service.

BitBoot
Philippines
Edited November 26, 2020

The interface is intuitive. The products are easy to find and to send to the store.
Customer service is very serious (response within 24 hours due to the + 7 hour time difference).
Orders are processed within 3 days.
I recommend Eprolo.

Ze Baby World
Belgium
Edited May 23, 2023

I really like the selection of different products on here. The app is very easy to use and understand. I love that you can save so many products. Prices are good as well. Customer service is nice and helpful. They reply back fast. Thank you Irving

hifashiondealz
Edited July 8, 2020

Muy buena app la he cambiado por oberlo y no me arrepiento en absoluto trabajo mucho mejor y mas tranquila con los tiempos de envío 100% satisfecha

Boutique kalika
Mexico
May 29, 2023

I would like to express my utmost satisfaction with the service provided by Irving. From the moment I placed my order, their professionalism and efficiency were evident. The communication throughout the process was exceptional, with timely updates and prompt responses to my inquiries.

Moreover, the quality of the products I received exceeded my expectations. Each item was carefully packaged and arrived in perfect condition. The attention to detail and commitment to delivering top-notch products is truly commendable.

Not only did Irving deliver on their promises, but they also went above and beyond to ensure my complete satisfaction. Their dedication to customer service is exemplary, and it's evident that they value their clients.

I highly recommend Irving to anyone in need of reliable and high-quality products. They have undoubtedly earned my trust and loyalty, and I look forward to continuing our successful partnership in the future.

Thank you, Irving, for your outstanding service and commitment to excellence.

Dropletz
France
June 26, 2020

Bestthe best app for dropshipping, I recommend it for those who want to start on a low budget and with quality products.

Bymarciano