EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Clean & Chic

it has better products than most apps and their shipping is pretty fast even in March, also Fiona is very attentive, caring and friendly, she will fight with suppliers to get store owners a better price and to prioritize our shipping, best customer service experience ever

Get1solution

Without a shadow of doubt, i can confirm that Eprolo is the best fulfilment service in china today. I have used almost 9 fulfilment centers and i can honestly say Eprolo comes first. Most fulfiment centers hide hidden fees in their fulfilments and many others ask you to pay a monthly fee which is expensive. Eprolo does hide any fees. they are very honest. My agent (Evelyn Guo) Is just too amazing. She has never ignored any of my queries. She ships out on time and is extremely polite. She tells me when to scale and when to slow down to avoid any congestions. Honestly i dont know why people dont know about Eprolo. Cj dropshipping always keeps adding shipping prices every single time. Eprolo is more stable. If you are wise, Eprolo is defiant the best way. Eprolo takes 5 to 12 days average from what ive seen. Most fulfilments charge you and still take longer to deliver. Eprolo is the way to go. My love and heart goes to my agent Evelyn. She made my business boom.

Pawstastic

We love this app. It has everything we need for our store and provides a great service. Our account manager Fiona is wonderful and so helpful. She sorts out anything we need. Very happy!

Noggrannhet

Great service from Fiona, items always delivered. Very responsive and proactively assists with my business, 100% recommend.

Asher's Home & More

I just downloaded this app. I am now using Oberlo and the shipping time is ridiculous. By just looking at Eprolo, I am impressed with the product selection and she shipping times listed are amazing.

UBBE™

Cette apps est tout simplement génial. Nous la recommandons vivement................................

Paw Families

This app is WONDERFUL! The shipping times are AMAZING. And if a product doesn't exist, they'll let you know in a well-timed manner. They answer really fast and their app is easy to use!

24ktrend

EPROLO made it easy for me to start my online business, it helped me find the right products for my business of choice :) Thank you guys.. love your work!

Bella Luxe Style

This app is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to get started selling your products! All your products are so high quality.

#PODEROSA Club

Recommended - time saver and easy to user for all users as everything can be located quite easily/is user friendly.