EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

blueflameoutdoors

free app, has lots of items too choose from, have had issue with them taking products off after hard word of posting and descriptions, due to their lack of ability to sell the item.

My Outlet Fashion Store

This application is really good and user friendly, easy to find leading products to sale on your store and good quality

Jungle Green Earth

I wish I could rate bellow zero this APP is untrustworthy!
My first 3 orders and they F**** up all of them the first one they couldn't source the product had to give a refund. the second one a costumer orders 2 cutlery sets and receives an a iron man phone case and the 3rd one is lost as never arrived!

Paid for duck tape with my logo and they don't even bothered.

This app is an insult and will ruin your name and company.
Costumer service is slow and just buys time and wastes your time.

DO NOT RECOMMEND EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNTRUSTWORTHY.

July 27, 2019

Dear Merchant
The 3rd order was delivered in 4 days which is very fast.
The item for your first order was imported from Aliexpress and it's not guaranteed that we can source all Aliexpress products, there is an option that you can place the order via Aliexpress if we are not able to source the item for you. Sorry that our warehouse team sent a wrong item for your second order. we will full refund this order or send a new one right away. Please note that the customize tape will take around 7 days for the production.
Thanks

Zolotissimo

Eprolo's concept is great and I don't know any other company that offers this type of service. I've been using it for several months and tested the process by ordering products on my store. Two shipments arrived in the UK within 10 days which is acceptable. Don't expect orders to be processed on a Friday night or during the weekend. One order used the scotch tape branding and I was pleased with the results.

Mega Varieties Group

I am writing this a fellow seller to let anyone considering using this App to not do so. Entrusting my business to this APP, the products and shipping has been more than detrimental to my business and its reputation. I am unsure how I will truly recover from all of Eprolo's lapses. I trusted this APP for several reasons. I trusted that if Shopify offered it...then it was reputable. I regret not reading the reviews which is why I am truly taking the time to place this here for all to see and know. Please do not let this happen to you. Although the APP is wonderfully created and looks so very promising, please don't be fooled like I have been. The shipping times are horrendous, US expressing shipping truly is not available. You will not be informed of this until after you have placed the order, paid for express shipping and inquire as to why this order has yet to ship. Only then, will you be informed that they cannot ship your product expeditiously. You will be stuck with explaining to your customers, repeatedly apologizing and refunding more often than not. The tracking numbers they provide really lead to nowhere traceable. If it does finally show anything it will still say processing and the order is being prepared to be shipped. I will be transparent and tell you that out of 100 plus order only 2 people (that I can tell thus far) have received any items. One of those I had to fully refund, because the item they ordered came worn, tattered and stained. They stated that it literally looked used (baby anti roll pillow). When reaching out the company about concerns they or either non-responsive of half responsive and never fully address your issue. The use of this App has been a customer service nightmare for me. I am constantly met with inquiries about where the orders are, refund request, or tracking updates to which it is very difficult to provide because again the tracking does not lead anywhere. If I could give "zero" stars I would. I want you all to know about this. If you care about your business reputation (which I know we all do) be mindful of this app. We work hard to build our business, reputations and brands. We do not deserve to entrust a company such as this with our reputation only for promises to go unfulfilled. The only thing I can hope for at this point is that my service recovery works with my customers in an attempt to rebuild. This has truly cost me much more than money... Please learn from my experience and save yourself the head and heart ache. I am happy to show anyone all of my initiated refunds, complaints, etc... to help anyone that may need it...I truly hope this helps someone who is freshly starting out. Avoid this pitfall. I wish you all the very best.

MATintl Store

very super and powerful application that I have seen during the past 2 year. I am very happy to find like this application which support me to increase my profit. If I can give stars I will give 10 out of 5 but because the highest marks is 5 out of 5 so I give 5/5

Trendables

Experience has been great and the customer service has been spot on. Will update on shipping times once my first order is delivered. I have been told that it will be max 8 days so let's see.

Acoti 1

I am using this app to start a clothing store. I have been researching and even trying several free and paid apps. Nothing has come close to what you can do with EPROLO. Not even with paid apps. I will be launching soon and will give a performance review. But for product price and the functions you get with it by far is best.

Starz Boutique

This is a great app. You can add products with faster delivery times. The Selection is updated often.

Smart Gear Direct

When the process works it’s great and orders are generally delivered within 10 days, but when it goes wrong it’s really bad and leads to a very poor customer experience. The fast delivery with Express shipping can take up to 4 days processing before even shipping the orders out which leads to long delivery times. Have also had several missing and incorrect orders shipped to customers.