EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Ondula

Très bonne application, mais des progrès à faire au niveau de l'importation ! Mes clients reçoivent leurs articles en un colis quelque soit le fournisseur et c'est super !

DCD

I commenting because the app shows up on my Shopify home page as "recommendation". I download this app when I first started with my store and I deleted because the prices are ridiculously HIGH. Those prices are RETAIL already, there is no way you could make a profit from it. You'll find a smartwatch on this app that cost on eBay 4 dollar, on this app for almost 20 dollars! These people are crazy!!! My pieces of advice is: STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Try Modalyst or stick with oberlo and/or aliexpress. If you don't believe me try it for yourself and you'll see what talking about. _____I give it 5 stars only because some people don't read the bad reviews.

ANIMUS WEAR

This company is the ONE. I like that it has quick shipping (as quick as it can get) compared to others that have a month long s/h. On one product was out of stock. They responded quickly and threw in an awesome bonus to say sorry. That was awesome. You won't regret because it's a good company.

Adazzelz

I have been using Eprolo now for about 2 months, and i must say it has been excitingly wonderful. I love that Eprolo has many incentives to sell products, like different account levels, cash back after $100 in orders, Multiple items discounts, and options for brand customization. I also like using Eprolo Express Shipping for prompt delivery times.

DarkHood

This app is really helpful when it comes to shipping especially. It also has a pretty wide variety of products.

Jnk enterprise

this app is amazing and the product delivary is quick. also love the fuction where it helps create your bran by having your logo on the box and tape

Elation Zone

Lots of products, I love that they offer express shipping! happy costumers, they don't have to wait a month for their order to arrive.

JessieFab

This app is working well for me so far, I've had it for two days now and I'm liking it a lot. it's user-friendly.

Lucid Kingdom

The customer service and response time/rate to questions is AWESOME (thank you!) and the price of products is often cheaper than AliExpress, which is GREAT. Being able to speed up shipping times (for a cost) is FABULOUS, I don't mind paying extra for this at all.
I have just raised it with CS, so this may change, but when searching for products, it can get a little frustrating. It shows a small number (12) per page and sometimes doesn't show products I know are there (e.g. found them by accident and saved to import list, but can't then search keywords for the same or similar things). Hopefully this will be looked into and ironed out.
If you can live with that for now, this app is a very valuable resource.

goldenrosell

this is a fantastic and very useful app I wish I found this app ages ago as it really saves a lot of time and is super easy to use.