EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

2030shopping.com

it is a good app to import products from China. it is free but they have this E-coins on there app and they charge 0.05 per order which is cheap and they offer free shipping

Family-Tyes

If you enjoy giving refunds then this the app for you. If you don't like giving refunds then stay away from this app. 3 orders two late deliveries for refund. Yes they do have some good products but it's not worth dealing with customers who have not received their order for 30 days. They are pretty much a drop shipper too, when you order they have to wait for the company that actually has the product to ship it to them then they send it out to your customer. You might as well go with Alliexpress if you don't mind making your customer wait 25-30 days for delivery. Me, we don't operate that way our customers rely on us to deliver a product in a reasonable amount of time. Because of EPROLO my reputation on eBay and my store has suffered. I will never use another china distributor ever again. If you just do some research you will find some good distributors who are in the USA ProductPro for one, check them out. I said all that to say this, STAY AWAY FROM EPROLO if you care anything about your reputation.

Grand Elements Gifts

I've just recently started using this app and so far I'm very impressed! Keep up the good work Eprolo!

BuzBee Fashion

I love this app. The best drop shipping app there is and everyone there are amazing they help when you have an issue and they are fast at shipping your customer good out to them

RoyalChoice Lashes

I am using this app for the last 2 months to fulfill my store with the products and it works just fine. I really like the very quick response time when I ask to source products I cannot find in the catalogue. Usually, I get the requested product the next day. The only issue I experienced so far is some of the products have incomplete descriptions and/or low-quality images. It would be nice if they did a better job with the suppliers to get a better product's description and more high definition images.

Kings Court Apparel

i love using eprolo they are great and very helpful with any of my questions. i look forward to keep working with them.

teal Aqua turquoise

Great app, love the level up system, gives you something to work for, all the incentives are great! Can't wait to get to level 5!

Millers Divine Treasures

I use this app to help my customers get their items fast. I love the express shipping feature. The whole app itself makes running my business easier and helps give my customers the best prices. I highly recommend EPROLO!!

Ayris Fashion

I use Eprolo because it has Great products, price and shipping time. I love how it works. Easy to deal with.

Gopher Hole

I use EPROLO because of some of the unique items they have that you don't see anywhere else. Their prices are fair and I like that you can get it shipped faster through express shipping. I am very well pleased with EPROLO and intend to do business with them for a long time.