EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding | Reviews

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Magick Cafe

I have to say at first i was apprehensive but I wanted to give this a try and was actually surprised. Finding products was easy, editing very easy and pushing them to my shopify store very easy and fast. I´m still a bit confused on how to increase the products, got a message that I could increase the number of products for $10 tried the link but it took me back to my panel. For now this is the only thing I was stuck on. I will continue using it and will see how it continues to work.

Dogs Harness Australia

Good support, profestional service. I work with them whole year, very fast shipping. Easy to scale your business. App easy to use.

Party is Life

I love this app. The fact that i could have my logo on the tape used on the package is great! I used to use oberlo and a few others, but being able to have some of the customizations for personalization is the best. The support is very helpful as well. The UI/UX interface isn't as great as oberlo, but the features is what makes it better. Highly recommended.

September 18, 2021

Thanks for your approval and feedback! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our platform and service!

PetProductDelivery.com

I was very excited about this app @ first, but there are some serious problems. First, if you live in an English speaking country, you need to do considerable editing of photos and text for your product information to make any sense. This is very time consuming. The biggest problem, however, is that after going though all of the trouble of editing and uploading products from this site, your clients may not be able to order them. I did a test and 18 of the 28 products I uploaded caused my clients to receive a message that one of the products in their cart could not be shipped to their address. Unfortunately, a client looking at this message might abandon their cart because the message does not specify which product is causing the problem. I removed all but 10 of the items that I uploaded form eprolo and don't intent to upload any more. I had to put in too many hours of work for something that does not provide my clients with fast drop shipping, or worse, they can not order the item @ all.

Shopperay

Using EPROLO was the best decision that I have made as a drop shipper. Their service, product costs, and shipping rates are unparalleled. The team goes above and beyond to source the best products for my store. I would recommend using their service over any other dropshipping app.

Skyeify

amazing services will continue to be go number one go to!!! best products and best shipping and 100% free forever!

Happyhomestore24

Its useful & fast app for products adding. It will be more helpful for my store if I can remove the Eprolo written name on the top of my product.

ecomrizk

Highly efficient, easy to use, however the number of products to be imported is very limited and it make a lot of sales to have access to an unlimited number of product imports. Otherwise I think it's much better than Oberlo, importify or Dsers

Simply Gadgets Outlet

This app is a very convenient, must tool for drop shippers. Rosy Ye is amazing when it comes to sourcing. Recommended

JWB ExPress Shopping

I've just started using this app, to be honest is one of the best dropshipping app on shopify that I wanted for my store. :)