EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Frijja

I love this app! Great source of inventory with latest trends. Good prices and fast shipping! Recommend it.

Grace Appeal

I really like this app we are just getting started and the products and description are wonderful.

MatRaffee Online

As a beginner, i need this type of app, easy to use, complete discriptions and pictures, straight forward and fast pushed up to store make my store look more professionals. Thanks you for your free app for all of us.

ambaar

I used this app to add great products to my store. It is very easy to use and add. I would love to have an even bigger choice as I would use only this app. The free worldwide shipping is something I never expected and cannot wait to use my logo on the packages and the best is the app is always free.

The Tan Corgi

As a beginner in online sales, I find Eprolo to be very convenient. Their platform is very simple and mostly straightforward. Similar to Oberlo, Eprolo handles the shipping and imports products from Aliexpress. Eprolo allows you to fulfill customer orders in mass by simply checking which orders to fulfill and paying the cost via Paypal. A major feature of Eprolo is the logo printed shipping label. This makes it so all items are packaged within one box with your logo on it, making the orders you ship feel much more official. The newest feature that has kept me with Eprolo is their Express Shipping. Normal Aliexpress shipping takes forever, sometimes arriving in unpredictable ways. Eprolo used to rely on the same E-Packet shipping methods, but their new Express Shipping is a game changer. Eprolo's Express Shipping is incredibly fast and reliable, always arriving less than 2 weeks. I've only had to spend $2 (occasionally $4) for shipping, even for large orders.

There are a few kinks that gives the app a beginner feeling, but the advantages make them worth overlooking. One kink to note, items with only one variant will still show a dropdown choice menu on your store page. Do not use the normal method of deleting the variable, as this ruins Eprolo synchronization. To fix this issue, set the variant name to "Default Title". It will keep synchronization with Eprolo and remove the variant dropdown menu. Also the option name must be "Title"

Weirdoh

I recently switched from Oberlo to EPROLO. When I used Oberlo I was juggling multiple suppliers and the fastest, cheapest shipping was 12-20 days. Now EPROLO is my main supplier so I don't have to worry about my customers getting multiple packages. They also offer cheap express shipping or free shipping. EPROLO is always working on upgrading their app. Some may not like dealing with a new APP and that's totally fine. I on the other hand am looking forward to growing right a long with them.

lostdiamond

I really like it, fast replying all my questions and good customer service.
Not sure why is not showing on the app store anymore.

Platinum accessories

I'm not gonna use but 1 or 2 items from this app because I tested shipping for 1 item and its passed the 15-20 days stated and the tracking is horrible and I don't want my customers to go through this.

Cartersgoods

Just started using the app lots of features and lots of products very interested in the custom boxes no other app is offering this.

A & M Fashion

I used this app to get great products. Eprolo, has curated products that customers can buy with confidence. I have no problems with this application. I have used this app to find hard to find items that other drop shipping apps cannot.