EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Assortmentarray

Used the app for my store. Love the 5-8 shipping times compared to some other vendors Shipping time.

KOYI SHOP

I used this app to help with my drop shipping business. I want to make sure my customers have a great experience when shopping with my store and the main concern has been shipping. I placed a test order with Eprolo and one with Aliexpress on the same day and my order with Eprolo will be here Monday. Aliexpress order still doesnt have an expected time of arrival. Eprolo will take my business to the next level. Just wish they had more products.

Best4Less Outlet

FALLA SEMPLICE

VERAMENTE UNA APP FATTA BENE, INTUITIVA E IMMEDIATA, ESSENZIALE PER CHI VUOLE CREARE UN NEGOZIO CON I FIOCCHI

My Gym Complex

It appears to be a good app but I have had too may issues with them within 2 months, all seem to be lies and false hope. NO US WAREHOUSES!! The following issues have occured: lost package without letting me know until I figured out something was wrong with the tracking number, tracking numbers are almost useless, sent wrong color/size to customer after waiting 3 weeks, express shipping was posted 7-10 days, but it took 15 days for one and 16 days for another item. It is now 06/05 and my customer still hasnt received package ordered 04/25. Update: Customer finally received package from 04/25 order on 06/22. They are offering me a refund at least.

BebeLovesss™

Based on my own research, this is the best app to be used by a first-timer like me for dropshipping items in a faster way that doesn't compromise the quality and customer satisfaction.

Trendzons

Really nice app and very easy to use. I have had great success with this app. I recommend this app. Thank you EPROLO.

Storezyme

Its Very Good app For Dropshipping With good services.I recomended this app for My Friend For shopify dropshipping.

shoperifiky

best app ever amazing help center recomend it it is very usuful especielly for droppshiping nice app

Skye+Samoons-Kids-Boutique

best app for dropshipping!!! i would be lost without this application!! This app was very easy to use!