EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

GrowYourChild

very good app. It helped me with my shop and it made my work a lot easier. easy to use. i recommend

DabiMaros

so far so good. great alternative oberlo or any other product finding app that is currently available

Midena Vida

I used this app and I like it so much. I hope to find lotz good goods for my online store and get suport from eprolo team. Thank you

Noisy-Q

this app is so helpful and nice. Honestly I think this is the best way to begin a drop shipping store.
yep

Flex Nonstop

This app is great for beginners. Customer service is not bad. if you really want your products to come within a week, eprolo is not the one. I will update this review when they start delivering products within a week.

Mdirectshop

very well design platform and easy to use their application , eprolo give all this free of charges so big saving of money also gives multi buy discount.

megawise

i have been using the app now for a little while and have found it easy to use and not bad pricing ( not always the cheapest but still good), delivery times are great
i just wish there was a little bigger selection to choice from
but in all i like this app and would say give it a try

Fluffy caterpillar

Eprolo has a large amount of products within their own inventory that you can choose from. It has an easy to use import system very similar to oberlo (however doesn't have the compare to option). The main advantage is the real ability to build your own brand, to ship items together instead of multiple packages and the shipping times along with quality control. No other service offers this.

dalisimo

Very good app and fast shipping.
I enjoy that I could import all the items very fast.
I tried and i am completely satisfied even if I needed to search first on Aliexpress.
I recommend it with pleasure. The customer service also is very pro.

My Shop Online

great app for manage orders and stock. find so many app but nothing to compare. easy to set and find product . you can even add from ali express.