EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

The Happy Bee Hub

The more I use Eprolo the more I like it. They manage to get me great prices and very fair delivery costs that ship items much quicker than with other fulfilment services. I also like that when customers buy multiple items from my store, they will receive it as one package with only one tracking number. There is also an option for customized packaging which is very cool and I plan on using that service as well. But what I love most about working with Eprolo is their excellent support. They are very communicative and super helpful especially in the beginning when I had a lot of questions. You get assigned a personal account worker and in my case (Fiona) is just perfect and always helps me if I have questions. I now plan to only use Eprolo for my entire store so I can really recommend their service. To give one negative point: they do not work on weekends so an order on a Friday night will only get fulfilled on Monday, but the faster delivery times make up for that so it's no big deal. Plus they work very hard so they deserve a weekend off. TLDR I'm very happy with this app!

Comfortey

The customer service is second to none. It is personalized compared to other fulfillment apps. I would highly recommend it

Frankie Nose Dogs

This is my go to app for AliExpress importing. I use the logo packaging too for an extra touch. I really recommend this app.

nearmesales

A few gems were found that are boosting sales. Easy to use app. So far so good. I hope it continues this way.

Hoe Clothes

they don't ship the products you order out. instead they wait multiple weeks and tell you then that it's not in stock. they will offer you store credit but won't offer an actual refund. we only have this still installed to try to use our store credit, and they have messed up multiple orders since then even still.

DAR Boutique

I am using EPROLO as a single source product to feed by store....it has all what I need at one location.....it is satisfying the required needs.
Greating App

Pompous Peacock

Eprolo seems like the perfect dropship app and I really wish it was. However, I just encountered a major flaw - They CANNOT source all the products it imports from Aliexpress AND you will only find out AFTER you actually have a customer make a sale!
I've imported numerous items from aliexpress with no mention that it cannot be sourced. I've promoted and paid advertising for these items, and finally got sales! Only to find out they cannot source it! (The original seller on aliexpress has these items in stock)
How terrible is this for my business! I'm left with the option of telling my customer that 'sorry we no longer carry that item' or order directly from aliexpress myself and send it to the client (at a higher cost). Terrible.
I now have to reconsider my dropshipping strategy after devoting countless hours and money on establishing dropshipping with Eprolo.
This is a huge issue that I wish I was aware of. So take it as a warning!

Jewel Gents

Great automation and service. So far I enjoy the perks of the app. It provides some awesome functions

TouchUpGoods™

So ar i just started using this app I've heard great things about this but what really sold me on getting you guys was your video in the app store of Shopify. Explaining how things get done was amazing and thorough

BE STORE - Loja Online de Moda & Acessórios

Amazing this app works great, the custumer service is fantastic! Thanks for the amazing work. i hope this still there for long time :)