EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

inchulame

EXCELLENT APP, I LIKE IT HAS A SHORT TERM DELIVERY FOR MEXICO. IT'S JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. FAST DELIVERY. ALSO THE AUTOMATIC SYSTEM HELPS A LOT AND IS VERY WELL STRUCTURED I ONLY OCCUPY ADD AND READY. FAST AND EASY. BUT STILL MISSING MORE PRODUCT.

BrowseNbuy

Love using the app' please guys keep it Up the good work.

l wish you can give me 2000 products hahahaha

Silky Bronze

great app, great products! great shipping times! this app has everything any company wants! id highly recommend to anyone looking for fast shipping! i love the variety of products it has and im super impressed with the speed! only thing i would change is the levels? i want to be able to use customisation and am unsure as too how i can use it

La Tienda Samaria

It has been wonderful to have found this App, it has allowed me to do Dropshipping in a simple and agile way, choosing products according to my niche.

Si te quieres- If you want

Aplicación muy intuitiva y fácil para gestionar. Mucha variedad de productos y prácticamente accesible e intuitiva.

Assortmentarray

Used the app for my store. Love the 5-8 shipping times compared to some other vendors Shipping time.

KOYI SHOP

I used this app to help with my drop shipping business. I want to make sure my customers have a great experience when shopping with my store and the main concern has been shipping. I placed a test order with Eprolo and one with Aliexpress on the same day and my order with Eprolo will be here Monday. Aliexpress order still doesnt have an expected time of arrival. Eprolo will take my business to the next level. Just wish they had more products.

Best4Less Outlet

FALLA SEMPLICE

VERAMENTE UNA APP FATTA BENE, INTUITIVA E IMMEDIATA, ESSENZIALE PER CHI VUOLE CREARE UN NEGOZIO CON I FIOCCHI

My Gym Complex

It appears to be a good app but I have had too may issues with them within 2 months, all seem to be lies and false hope. NO US WAREHOUSES!! The following issues have occured: lost package without letting me know until I figured out something was wrong with the tracking number, tracking numbers are almost useless, sent wrong color/size to customer after waiting 3 weeks, express shipping was posted 7-10 days, but it took 15 days for one and 16 days for another item. It is now 06/05 and my customer still hasnt received package ordered 04/25. Update: Customer finally received package from 04/25 order on 06/22. They are offering me a refund at least.