EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Emporio Magno

Eprolo has helped me diversify my offerings at very competitive prices, I really recommend. Although I see the reward system somewhat difficult and strict to achieve

SpineRecline

So far, so good. The communication provided has been excellent - our representative is quick to respond and helpful. If the shipping is as quick as it claims to be, then this app will definitely be an improvement over AliExpress for us.

Plus Minus Co.

In recent days the Rick and co have improved there service level, so its back to 4 star now.
Shipping time still needs some improvement, pat of it is general Covid. Service time still needs improvment.

The Casa Decorum

I would give zero stars. They lie about the delivery time. I had several charge backs from customers and ended up losing lots money.

Inventive IT Solutions

This app is seamless and its also free and has good products Very easy to use, user friendly, fast and stable

Elle Fitness Florence

I love this app! Many top product, many help form manager. Shipping always as description.
They help us every day with orders.
We found it : Fantastic!!

my daily shop

what to say ? I just discovered this application and I already like it because it is so easy to integrate with shopify! huge choice of fast import products! eprolo good application for those who want to get started in dropshipping! I give 5 stars

powatcher

Nice APP!
this app is amazing, because it is very easy to use. It is also very cleare to use.
very recommended

Ofertas 247

The price of the Prodcuts are OK, but the shipping is almost X3 of the product price the worse thing is that this products are taking 20 to 50 days to arrive to the US. very rediculous shipping prices and delivery time. A pair of shoes that cost $14 they chrge $18 for shipping. Imagine you can find the same shoes here in the US for under $15 includding shipping. I will remove all this products and delete the app because EPROLO is abusing, I came here becuase the shipping was FREE then becuase of covid19 they put "EXPRESS SHIPPING" for $3 per item now just found out that every product is up to 3X more for shipping of the product price, very rediculous.. this business going bad. since I started I have refunded over 8 customers lamost 50% of my customers got refund/cancelled orders because of the products they dod not have them or because the clien complained that the product never arrived, when you call USPS and aske them for details with tracking number provided by eprolo the USPS says Eprolo have not sent them any package.

Backyard Comfort Boutique

at this time, everything has been great. they always answer my question in a speedy time and every product that has been gotten the customers love. i would recomend fully.