EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

ROCKY'S GENERAL STORE

I really like this app , this app actually tells you the shipping times up front , great selection of products also, i feel like it is way better than the others.
The products are at great prices and they have fast shipping, people who are looking for that like i was , you will want to give this app a shot.

Fromee.com

I have used variety of sourcing programs and I was so lucky to find EPROLO.
I had very low sales with all the other ones but once i managed to use EPROLO I got so much more sales with the products. The only thing is that the descriptions could be little better and not to have around 10 same pictures.. keep up the good work guys and girls

TerraOra

I really like this app as it has lots of variety and free shipping. However it would get 5 stars if the product descriptions were better.

Trex Electronic

Sourced all my shop products from eprolo. good cust service and integrates well with shopify. priti good supplier

C & S 4 Less

I use this app to help me sell products on my website and so far I am satisfied and have not been disappointed at all.

Trevor's Universe

This App is excellent all the way around. I enjoy the simplicity of it all and the fact that they also source the products. Free App without a subscription that works great is pretty rare these days.

ARC

good products, great response and fast shipping, looking forward to doing more business in the future.

Wanted & Needed www.wantyourneeds.com

I like how the products are all sourced in a more reliable setting than using aliexpress alone. Hope EProlo keeps growing so more brand name products can become avaliable

Just Tech Things

Eprolo has become my defacto dropshipping app to source products for my store. Presentation and layout is great, product searching is superb and options for faster shipping- Perfect!!! Prices are competitive, product photos seems better quality and importing to my store is a breeze. One negative thus far is an item was lost in delivery using E-packet. Expected it in Florida, but its somewhere in Texas at the moment. Other than this, highly recommend Eprolo.

jeremiahs play house

This app has been great. all orders have been shipped on time and received. I recommend them to other drop ship stores. cal