EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

ANIMUS WEAR

This company is the ONE. I like that it has quick shipping (as quick as it can get) compared to others that have a month long s/h. On one product was out of stock. They responded quickly and threw in an awesome bonus to say sorry. That was awesome. You won't regret because it's a good company.

Adazzelz

I have been using Eprolo now for about 2 months, and i must say it has been excitingly wonderful. I love that Eprolo has many incentives to sell products, like different account levels, cash back after $100 in orders, Multiple items discounts, and options for brand customization. I also like using Eprolo Express Shipping for prompt delivery times.

DarkHood

This app is really helpful when it comes to shipping especially. It also has a pretty wide variety of products.

Jnk enterprise

this app is amazing and the product delivary is quick. also love the fuction where it helps create your bran by having your logo on the box and tape

Elation Zone

Lots of products, I love that they offer express shipping! happy costumers, they don't have to wait a month for their order to arrive.

JessieFab

This app is working well for me so far, I've had it for two days now and I'm liking it a lot. it's user-friendly.

Lucid Kingdom

The customer service and response time/rate to questions is AWESOME (thank you!) and the price of products is often cheaper than AliExpress, which is GREAT. Being able to speed up shipping times (for a cost) is FABULOUS, I don't mind paying extra for this at all.
I have just raised it with CS, so this may change, but when searching for products, it can get a little frustrating. It shows a small number (12) per page and sometimes doesn't show products I know are there (e.g. found them by accident and saved to import list, but can't then search keywords for the same or similar things). Hopefully this will be looked into and ironed out.
If you can live with that for now, this app is a very valuable resource.

goldenrosell

this is a fantastic and very useful app I wish I found this app ages ago as it really saves a lot of time and is super easy to use.

Wee Wendy Woo

Great app easy navigated and friendly customer services who are also very responsive. Delivery time is great and help me secure my orders due to the quick delivery. Had a small problem with delivery but Paul was great as usual and sorted it out very quickly

UPDATE
This company is in a downward spiral what I loved about it no longer applies. Messed up a lot of my order recently and are full of excuses as to why. One is the supplier sent the wrong item if that is the case why not contact me and make sure the customer is prepared to wait. Lack of communication when something does go wrong is and has destroyed a good reputation I had build up. When you complain about delays in order in which my customer had already got fed up waiting and cancelled there order it is tough they just tell when the order will be delivered or leaving the processing centre. I have stuck by this company but I feel my loyalty to them is not been appreciated. In the process of finding an alternative. I Was a great company and when it works it works well. I am out of pocket because of this company and asked to be refunded for the order that had problems and got an email to say that would happen but it has not and they have now refused to honour the email. The company is a joke

Top-Picks Uk

After initially being put off by a bad review that was written for no good reason i gave this app a go as needed quicker delivery, i had great response from customer service when i asked questions and have done my first order so very happy as long as it comes on time and i will review again after that, but an immediate response by customer service is always good !!