EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

CMON iCandy

I spent forever and a pressing year searching for what I found with EEPROLO. I've only just begun looking around and seems to offer much more than other design and prints. I'm excited and going to a
pply to products! Really wish I had found this sooner!

CLOTHES CAPTIONING

Easy transactions and good service and help whenever I need it! Recommended!! Good Shipping options too. Add some plug-ins to make it even better.

Starz Boutique

This is a great app. You can add products with faster delivery times. The Selection is updated often.

Snow Flakes Heaven

I like this App , very recommended for everyone who is looking for success in E-commerce. Thank you so much

Phone Gaming Gear

*UPDATE* I just recieved a message back saying they just found a new supplier and my items were restored back to Import List. I did get apology from them. I still rate 4/5 because the tracking number is not working.

It looked very promising at the start.
I made a mobile gaming nicehe and they have removed all the products when I had built my facebook page and got some traffic to the web.
No apologies, just all my shop is EMPTY THIS MORNING.
Now there is no gaming controllers available AT ALL!
There are only 2 available on the eprolo market at this time which are overpriced as f and not even worth selling.
Very angry as I have spent much money on advertising!!!!!!!!!
And the tracking number they have sent me is not available for nearly 5 days now and my customer is fuming.

MoNae's

The product quality and shipping times are much better than in other apps. 3.5-4 stars the coin system is confusing and unnecessary.

Heavenly Tease Fashion Collectibles

Love the product selections for both men's and women's fashions and the shipping choices are great. Great job guys. Thanks from the team at Heavenly Tease.

Myrocksrock.com

So Far it has worked good I just started my website but I would recommend.

David's Jewellery

Very Useful app. good quality and peace of mind knowing that they do care about quality. I can submit a link for a product that I want and within 24 they found for me. plus their fast shipping makes the different.

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

I am happy that I downloaded this app to my store. Products are high quality. Customer service support is great. I would recommend! They are just a few minor things that can improve but other than that I would recommend.