EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Si Mode

This is the best app for importing products at a low price and quick delivery time for dropshipping at Shopify. In addition to being free it has an excellent service support.

Baxbros

Eprolo really fills all the gaps other drop shipping suppliers are missing, its only early days, but i'll be switching everything to Eprolo.

TassaUSA

well, i thought this app is better than others, but i tried to add kid tent,they refuse is because they cannot ship battery and liquid :), however this was not the only one,i spent hours to find products after pasting aliexpress link in their app, they replied me after 48 hours(terrible customer service also) they cannot find the source of product (What?!!!!) ,so don't waste your time try another app, by the way i sent a detail text to them but the person how replied me didn't even see my text i think it is robot.

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. Sorry about the late reply due to the weekend, our team is based in China and communication may not be instant due to the jet lag.

fly seven

Hello everyone, I am currently using this app. EPROLO is very good to use to import products to my online store. It is very fast, you can join the task to earn more to increase your merchandise, and it is good to like him.

CORETECHGEAR

Easy to use admin, provides lots of instruction, saves time, good selection of products to choose for your site. Would recommend to those drop shipping in the USA.

dromedarshop.com

I like this App, it's easy to handle, simple.
Easily understandable accurate interface.
Good price for many single plus services.

thingummyjig

This app has been by far the best and easiest to use with my shopify store. I would recommend Eprolo above any other without hesitation

MAK Kouture

Love eprolo. Very fast shipping and we have not had a single complaint about the products at all. Definitley a better alternative to other apps. Customer service is always great, quality is much higher than others, and the branding is a huge deal to us so we are very thankful we have such options with them. Response time can be a little delayed but thats understandable due to the time difference. Personal branding could be a little more but we are thankful that we even get that with them and the app itself could use some updating but it is definitley still user friendly and easy to navigate. If the free version is this good I am definitley upgrading to the paid version asap! They even give you rewards and points for importing products and orders and other tasks.

Killavideo197

It would be ausome one button config api nice also to note the link to foward refferrals so that they can choose from all the products i want to assoiciate with a creative tab for artist i want it to accept orders collect payment n send notes to both the buyer n me n. Anbody else i can think of

I am The Beach King

This is an AMAZING app for dropshippers!!!! The branding service is super, I haven`t seen this from anywhere else. For a seller who cares about your brand, you should use this app. Also, the express shipping is super fast, my customer can receive the package in less than a week!! I am lucky that I found this App. Thank you, guys!