EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Trill clothing&accessories

So far so good! I really recommend it to any dropshippers as it solves the issues that usually come with dropshipping such as a lack of branding, long delivery times and separate packages. I was unsure about it at first but I’m really happy with it so far.

Mejor Electronics

So for the second time I was told by several days later by customer service that a product cannot be shipped using express after 3 orders were already placed. Why is there even an option to have something shipped express just to be told days later and it can’t be. I also had a customer place a order on 6/12 and there is still no tracking info available and customer service has not responded to my email. I would not recommend this app for electronics. Everything was going nice and smooth until recently and it’s quite frankly annoying.

Scha-Royal

Easiest way to source for trending products for your store. Best choice for dropshipping, fast fulfillment, cheaper express shipping. Excellent customer service which is always available to assist with promptness.

Leisure-N-Style

Really Made things easy for me after getting off a roller coaster. I love the product options and the choice selections.

Arynna

The app is very easy to use and is free of charge. The customer support is very helpful and fast. The products are also good. Would recommend it.

KeepDeals

the app is very easy to use. very nice products and a good description of the products. good price and customer services.good quality of the image. they can get you any products that you need.

Chakra Water

This is my first time setting up a drip-shipping store but literally the in app instructions were so easy! After doing so much research Eprolo definitely is beating out all the other! Everyday I check their products they seem to get more and more!

Beelivebees

First time using this app and it does as it says. Had my first sale and within 2-3 days processed the order and automatically fulfilled it. Faster shipping times, it's clear and easy to follow through. I'm very optimistic for my business now!

MaxiApparel.com

Hi I installed the app and liked the interface, i sent support a message just to see if they are responsive but so far didn't get an email back from them, this concerns me on moving on using them.

June 8, 2019

Sorry about the late response, we were on holiday so that we could not answer your questions in time. Most of the messages and emails can be answered in less than 24 hours from Monday to Friday. BTW, Eprolo just updated the Print On Demand feature and more powerful feature like White Label is coming soon. We have been trying our best to make this app as useful as possible. We hope this response delay will not affect you using Eprolo App. Thanks!

Ruko Store

I searched for car accessories and absolutely every product I found with EPROLO, I also found it much, much cheaper on AliExpress. So, at least for me, it's totally useless. Uninstall.

June 3, 2019

Most of the products on Aliexpress are not included with shipping fees. At Eprolo, all products are free shipping. That`s why you may see the price is higher than Aliexpress. Also, Eprolo provides free supply management, quality control, customize invoice and packing. Which you will never find from Aliexpress. You have just installed Eprolo app for less than 20 minutes and leave this 1-star review and said this App is useless. This is not true and I believe thousands of Eprolo users can prove that.