EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

MaxiApparel.com

Hi I installed the app and liked the interface, i sent support a message just to see if they are responsive but so far didn't get an email back from them, this concerns me on moving on using them.

June 8, 2019

Sorry about the late response, we were on holiday so that we could not answer your questions in time. Most of the messages and emails can be answered in less than 24 hours from Monday to Friday. BTW, Eprolo just updated the Print On Demand feature and more powerful feature like White Label is coming soon. We have been trying our best to make this app as useful as possible. We hope this response delay will not affect you using Eprolo App. Thanks!

Ruko Store

I searched for car accessories and absolutely every product I found with EPROLO, I also found it much, much cheaper on AliExpress. So, at least for me, it's totally useless. Uninstall.

June 3, 2019

Most of the products on Aliexpress are not included with shipping fees. At Eprolo, all products are free shipping. That`s why you may see the price is higher than Aliexpress. Also, Eprolo provides free supply management, quality control, customize invoice and packing. Which you will never find from Aliexpress. You have just installed Eprolo app for less than 20 minutes and leave this 1-star review and said this App is useless. This is not true and I believe thousands of Eprolo users can prove that.

2 Be Cool

I am using this app couple of month. The support service I get here is the best that I can imagine. Every question or issue is answered fast and in a best way. Very satisfied

MINX

This app is a game changer. I am so happy with the 5-8 days shipping. I can have my custom packaging which is great. Rick said they will launch the Print on demand and White Label features soon, and its all free to use. super amazing. Highly recommended!!

Stylish-Accessories

Best app in Dropshipping and Branding. Very large products varieties and many features. Shipping time to US and UK is very short and the provide free shipping on all products.

Mistropica

Still no reply... Bad communication. Applied for product sourcing awhile ago but its still under review... no explanation.

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your review, our sourcing team has sent a notification email to you about the product sourcing issue, and our team is based in China, communication may not be instant due to the jet lag. Thanks

Cervi-Care

Great app. Perfect for us and uk as fast shipping. Price most of time cheapper than AliExpress. The fact that item are send togheter is what i was looking for + branding and soon labeling? Just awesome!

SmartBuySmartPrice

I like the way the products are presented, Top 100, New products. All the products were presets to my requirements; shipping from USA and epacket delivery. The products are cheaper in comparison to other dropshipping companies. The navigation was quick and easy. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!

The SmastBuySmartPrice Team

Gadget198

This app is so much better than other providers. The products have great descriptions already and you get the option to add your logo to packaging and packing tape.
The ordering process is so much simpler than other providers too.
Delivery time is quicker and the whole process is simple.

Classic Cassy

Great App for Drop shippers! been using it for about 2 weeks now and believe its a great service to use!