EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Nethervox

Amazing app, had oblero before but this does everything oblero does but way better, i can add my own items from aliexpress and build my own brand while im at it

Lower Level Apparel

This app is supposed to make it easy to fill orders, the issue is that it does not actually work. I ordered a few items after having them on my website and they never arrived. The support had nothing to say except they will arrive eventually and two months later and the items still haven't arrived and ive had to issue refunds to everyone. Do not use this app, just use Oberlo instead.

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. Shipping delay is a problem for all shipping methods, but we have already refunded for the delayed orders, and some orders delivered in around 15 days. Please confirm.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,High Quality products and Free,Easy to setting,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You,

GoBullyMarket

I just moved some product into my shopify store. I hope I get some conversion, I would like to be able to see the performance of the products before I import them

Cottro

Great provider.
Very quick and friendly support. Good items.
The thing i like the most, is the custom packaging and tape both with logo option.

The Mobile Clothes Shop Ltd

I really like the app very easy to use For TMCS LTD and very friendly and helpful 100% like

Holy Grail of Beauty Supply, LLC

It says all shipping free but it looks like it's only free if we order epacket but epacket takes way to long.

gtaygoods

I have been using this app for a short time but have found many new products to important to my shopify store. I like how we have the custom make our invoice pages for customer orders.
I dont like how the only way I can upgrade to a better account is through pay pal. It would be even better if they are able to add new payment options. other Wise so far so goods :)

Far South

I have been using eprolo for a while now & I have found them to be the best over any others. I've tried several & my orders have all been for products listed from eprolo & not 1 order for a product listed from another app. I email a lot & every time I get a fast response even when I've asked stupid questions. You may have had delays in shipping during their holiday break but a bulletin marked in bold was sent explaining this. I had my own order shipped & it came quick. The shipping is free & if you read the notes it says NEW express shipping option 5-8 days. Express is not free on any website & eprolo has very low cost express shipping. Most don't give another option. My point is that everyone will make a mistake here & there but after trying so many dropshippers I can say that eprolo is the best & easiest to understand.

Purrfect Cat Store

Not a bad app. Had an issue with one or two products where the images didn't get imported to my store. The kicker is they advertise free shipping and shipping times 5-8 days, but to get that shipping time you actually need to pay extra for express shipping. Otherwise they will just send via epacket which is 10-20 days. So just beware the extra costs of keeping your customers happy