EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Arynna

The app is very easy to use and is free of charge. The customer support is very helpful and fast. The products are also good. Would recommend it.

KeepDeals

the app is very easy to use. very nice products and a good description of the products. good price and customer services.good quality of the image. they can get you any products that you need.

Chakra Water

This is my first time setting up a drip-shipping store but literally the in app instructions were so easy! After doing so much research Eprolo definitely is beating out all the other! Everyday I check their products they seem to get more and more!

Beelivebees

First time using this app and it does as it says. Had my first sale and within 2-3 days processed the order and automatically fulfilled it. Faster shipping times, it's clear and easy to follow through. I'm very optimistic for my business now!

MaxiApparel.com

Hi I installed the app and liked the interface, i sent support a message just to see if they are responsive but so far didn't get an email back from them, this concerns me on moving on using them.

June 8, 2019

Sorry about the late response, we were on holiday so that we could not answer your questions in time. Most of the messages and emails can be answered in less than 24 hours from Monday to Friday. BTW, Eprolo just updated the Print On Demand feature and more powerful feature like White Label is coming soon. We have been trying our best to make this app as useful as possible. We hope this response delay will not affect you using Eprolo App. Thanks!

Ruko Store

I searched for car accessories and absolutely every product I found with EPROLO, I also found it much, much cheaper on AliExpress. So, at least for me, it's totally useless. Uninstall.

June 3, 2019

Most of the products on Aliexpress are not included with shipping fees. At Eprolo, all products are free shipping. That`s why you may see the price is higher than Aliexpress. Also, Eprolo provides free supply management, quality control, customize invoice and packing. Which you will never find from Aliexpress. You have just installed Eprolo app for less than 20 minutes and leave this 1-star review and said this App is useless. This is not true and I believe thousands of Eprolo users can prove that.

2 Be Cool

I am using this app couple of month. The support service I get here is the best that I can imagine. Every question or issue is answered fast and in a best way. Very satisfied

MINX

This app is a game changer. I am so happy with the 5-8 days shipping. I can have my custom packaging which is great. Rick said they will launch the Print on demand and White Label features soon, and its all free to use. super amazing. Highly recommended!!

Stylish-Accessories

Best app in Dropshipping and Branding. Very large products varieties and many features. Shipping time to US and UK is very short and the provide free shipping on all products.

Mistropica

Still no reply... Bad communication. Applied for product sourcing awhile ago but its still under review... no explanation.

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your review, our sourcing team has sent a notification email to you about the product sourcing issue, and our team is based in China, communication may not be instant due to the jet lag. Thanks