EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 25, 2020

very good app. It helped me with my shop and it made my work a lot easier. easy to use. i recommend

GrowYourChild
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 24, 2020

so far so good. great alternative oberlo or any other product finding app that is currently available

DabiMaros
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
April 23, 2020

I used this app and I like it so much. I hope to find lotz good goods for my online store and get suport from eprolo team. Thank you

Midena Vida
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited April 23, 2020

this app is so helpful and nice. Honestly I think this is the best way to begin a drop shipping store.
yep

Noisy-Q
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited August 7, 2020

This app is great for beginners. Customer service is not bad. if you really want your products to come within a week, eprolo is not the one. I will update this review when they start delivering products within a week.

Flex Nonstop
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited April 22, 2020

very well design platform and easy to use their application , eprolo give all this free of charges so big saving of money also gives multi buy discount.

Mdirectshop
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 21, 2020

i have been using the app now for a little while and have found it easy to use and not bad pricing ( not always the cheapest but still good), delivery times are great
i just wish there was a little bigger selection to choice from
but in all i like this app and would say give it a try

megawise
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 21, 2020

Eprolo has a large amount of products within their own inventory that you can choose from. It has an easy to use import system very similar to oberlo (however doesn't have the compare to option). The main advantage is the real ability to build your own brand, to ship items together instead of multiple packages and the shipping times along with quality control. No other service offers this.

Fluffy caterpillar
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited April 21, 2020

Very good app and fast shipping.
I enjoy that I could import all the items very fast.
I tried and i am completely satisfied even if I needed to search first on Aliexpress.
I recommend it with pleasure. The customer service also is very pro.

dalisimo
Romania
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited April 20, 2020

great app for manage orders and stock. find so many app but nothing to compare. easy to set and find product . you can even add from ali express.

My Shop Online