EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

TheboboBirdStore

awesome ! app . spent forever and a pressing year searching for what I found with EEPROLO. it made my work easier.v

CMON iCandy

I spent forever and a pressing year searching for what I found with EEPROLO. I've only just begun looking around and seems to offer much more than other design and prints. I'm excited and going to a
pply to products! Really wish I had found this sooner!

September 18, 2021

Thanks for your approval and feedback! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our platform and service!

cobramuscle

They are really great, they responded to my email inquiry within 24 hours, synced all my orders for me and provided me with guided instruction on my question. I highly recommend Eprolo!

The Paw Home

It is very user friendly and fulfilling orders just takes less than 5 minutes and very convenient. Thank you.

ALLC store

like the items you have to sell. it is easy to use website and your customers can get orders sooner. customers like the items.

JD Odds & Ends

Eprolo turned my store around from going out of business into making sweet Cha-Chings on the daily, while getting positive reviews from customers who got their products on time.

But the best part is the customer service, easy to access and communicate with, they will find a solution for you, fast!

CLOTHES CAPTIONING

Easy transactions and good service and help whenever I need it! Recommended!! Good Shipping options too. Add some plug-ins to make it even better.

September 18, 2021

Y & N Inc

This is the best Dropshipping app out there. Trust me, I have looked at them all. Not only is it free so it shipping. That is simply amazing. The best part, if you like any items from AliExpress, simply have them imported to Eprolo and receive all the benefits with a lower cost than Aliexpress. There is no reason to go anywhere else. Eprolo is where it is at.

I love using the App. Its simple, understandable. I would like there to be more information in the details that matches the Shopify details, so I do not have to go in an manual edit each items. It is quite tedious.

Keka's Way New York

This app does not do what it states. It's express shipping times are always off and never on time! I have wasted so much money paying for express shipping. When you order a lot of items they either dont send it all or send you the wrong color. They will use your logo if you pay for it but the brand tags will be in each piece of item. You dont pay any monthly fee but there is levels, if you spend this much money you will go into the next level and get extra stuff such as free customized tape and all that, however that is fake! Everytime you get closer to reaching that level they will change the rules and move the free stuff to the next level. NOW THEY DONT EVEN SOURCE PRODUCTS! you have to do everything manually! You dont get full refund like you do in aliexpress. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

TheSunShineSpot

This app is great for automating your fulfillment and getting faster shipping times. They will even source new products for you and they offer a cashback program as well. I am highly satisfied with the service! Thanks