EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Asher's Home & More

I just downloaded this app. I am now using Oberlo and the shipping time is ridiculous. By just looking at Eprolo, I am impressed with the product selection and she shipping times listed are amazing.

Waytofair

Decent products although I prefer other companies that don't take 20 days to ship a product. Plus they have low quality products for drop shipping and you \can't get ahold of a team ember when you need something or have questions.

DALA ONLINE MARKET

They have quality and wide range of products, the products have fair prices. It is user friendly , easy to navigate.

Ki2Beauty

This company is not awful but it does have it's major flaws that I can warn you about that I wish I knew before I worked with them: 1. Beware, that all items are shipped from china. It may say US WAREHOUSE but you must have "stable sales" for them to use it they say. So if you are starting out and trying to build your brand, they ship from china just like aliexpress. Your tracking for customers will have Chinese in it so your customers will know. 2. They do not keep live inventory. So if your customer orders something, like 2-4 days after, they might hit you up and say that it is out of stock and will refund you. This is hard because your customer ordered it 4 days ago and now you have to tell them it is out of stock? I have loss a lot of money from this happening. It does happen more often than you would like. It is out of their control they say because they say they have high volume in orders so beware of that too, it can get messy. 3. Also not very great quality stuff. Everything runs small so beware of that. I have received items that don't really look like the picture. They are thin, cheap looking or even slightly different pattern. Some good items, but many not so I recommend to order samples and test before drop shipping to customers. Simple to use, so if you are a beginner, it was very easy to use and get started. Also pretty good profit margins if you can find a good reliable product. I suggest having a small catalog if you will work with this company! Good luck!

Silky Bronze

great app, great products! great shipping times! this app has everything any company wants! id highly recommend to anyone looking for fast shipping! i love the variety of products it has and im super impressed with the speed! only thing i would change is the levels? i want to be able to use customisation and am unsure as too how i can use it

Fitt-Thickk Trainers

I'm using this app with my online store and I have been having issue after issue. Some times my orders from my store do not sync for me to place the order which causes a delay in shipping. Another time, once I purchased the order, the payment and shipping details would not sync until 2 days later. This also causes delay in communicating with my customers and causes friction.

Then, there is not a customer service representative on my time zone, therefore, I have to wait 12-24 hours for a reply. Not good for business relationships.

themoonlamp

i used this app to help me dropship and it is by fair the easiest app to use in my opinion if your looking to star a small business then use this app.

Erotik Life

Super app leicht zu bedienen und vieles Mehr alles in einer app und Natürlich super bewertung :-) naja super punkte

Baby-lon

the app what any other app do in term of importing products to your store in efficient way and professionally, unfortunately couldn't fulfil my orders through the app because it was the time of the pandemic COVID-19. so i didn't had the chance to use it further as everything came to a halt, would have give it more stars if i was able to follow the progress of fulfilments

Unique Botique

love the app would highly recommend this application to anyone looking to start an eCommerce drop-ship.

Previous 1