EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding | Reviews

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

YuMi Mart

Nice & very easy to use for Beginners. Make it easer to sell online. I will love to give a 4 Star ratting.

September 18, 2021

Thanks for your approval and feedback! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our platform and service!

ClutterCo.

The app is very good for dropshipping. Products are a good price with normally good shipping deals. Good rewards system to up your shop's ability and give the incentive to make more sales!

Sula Sells It

So I chose this platform over Oberlo. I like the fact that it helps with shipment fulfillment. But i'm trying to learn how to use it and it's so confusing. And they email you teasers every now and again to let you know how to do something but It only gets me that one step closer. Maybe they could senf those email teasers quicker. Or have a customer service line

Baby Bop

I enjoy the agent quick response he was very patient very understanding and made sure to share links to make the process easier

vtradeau

Great App, Made my life so much easier. Very easy to use. Covers all dropshipping features. Friendly and helpful customer service team. Just need to improve the feature of Pricing rules.

Paris Girl 21

Competitive prices and good products, but they don't offer 24/7 customer service. They are only available during Chinese business hours and also they do not work on weekends. If you have any problems, keep in mind that you will have to wait and so will your customer.

Wevhu

I love this app! It's easier to set up than most and you get a wide selection of products to choose from. I also love the shorter shipping times. I do wish they had a 24/7 live chat help though

Box-E-Tronix

I've installed it but haven't really used it that much yet. I'll return at a later date to share my experience.

JR Super Sports Store

This app has helped me get many good products to my store. The only problem I have is import amounts are limited. I love the product especially the swim wear. These products import to the shop nicely as is.

Cosmochix Cosmeticz

Easy to install, great products and easy to use. I just wish it had better photos and descriptions and better links to original products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10