EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Ashirah's Baby Villa

The app is easy to use but I wish the collections on the shopify store synced without reaching out to Support.

Ki2Beauty

Has its faults but the shipping times is worth it. Fastest drop shipping available. I don't like certain aspects but overall it is a good app especially for small businesses

Trendy Pasal

i used this app to do my dropshipping business but some prices are very high compared to alibaba. overall good place to start dropshipping. thanks eprolo for fast shipping. would be better if you can match prices to alibaba or aliexpress.

SHERATIQUE

I just installed the app. It seems promising.. I'm still trying to figure out how it works, but for sure it's better than AliExpress. Would update my review once I have orders synced through. But for now.. it's worth a try!! and it's FREE!!

La Mode

So far so good. I believe it is a good starting place for everyone. I do wish there were better alerts but aside from that it does what needs to be done

TrendWaresCo

this app is amazing their response time and customer service is pretty good and ill always do their express shipping helps my business tremendously. limited products but its the best of all the products on ali so you know you are getting them from a good trusted distributors eprolo has a guidelines for their suppliers and if they do not meet their standards they do not add their products witch is a very good confidence booster for my business. A1 service highly recommend!

Cann-A-Buddies

I have found a lot of decent products with this App. It has not let me down yet and I've had it on my account for almost a year.

YouShouldBeShopping.com

YOUSHOULDBESHOPPING.COM:
Just downloaded Eprolo - So far so good on the set up - Will be back to update review later...

My Gym Complex

It appears to be a good app but I have had too may issues with them within 2 months, all seem to be lies and false hope. NO US WAREHOUSES!! The following issues have occured: lost package without letting me know until I figured out something was wrong with the tracking number, tracking numbers are almost useless, sent wrong color/size to customer after waiting 3 weeks, express shipping was posted 7-10 days, but it took 15 days for one and 16 days for another item. It is now 06/05 and my customer still hasnt received package ordered 04/25. Update: Customer finally received package from 04/25 order on 06/22. They are offering me a refund at least.

shoperifiky

best app ever amazing help center recomend it it is very usuful especielly for droppshiping nice app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6