4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and high customizability across various pages. It's effective in creating urgency to boost sales and is compatible with different themes and Shopify 2.0. The app offers a free version with professional features, with more available in the paid plan. Merchants report no performance issues and commend the responsive customer support team. It's recommended for its functionality and exceptional customer service.

December 2, 2023

I've been using this app for over a month now and I can say it is a very easy to use timer app. It's not clunky or difficult to understand. It is simple which is exactly what I need. I don't want something overly fancy cluttering up the customer experience. I wanted something that was easy to create, easy to design, and easy to install. This fits the bill perfectly. I continually use this when I need to make announcements related to either specific products or site wide. I only needed to reach out to customer service once and had my answer within the hour. Very fast and I highly recommend.

Battle Born Wood Shop
About 2 months using the app
Essential Apps replied December 11, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! 🖤 It was a pleasure assisting you!

December 5, 2023

Looks great on my site, needed some help with implementing a custom font that wasn't normally available to better fit my theme, so Samuel from customer support did a great job of making everything perfect! Highly recommend

Cursed Rags
Essential Apps replied December 11, 2023

Thank you for your review! 🖤 It was a pleasure assisting you!

Samuel

January 4, 2024

The app is very helpful! Must have during sale launch for websites.

Beltbag.in
India
Essential Apps replied January 8, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 Happy to hear you chose our application for your websites!

January 18, 2024

So far so good! This countdown timer is great so far. The installation, setup, designing, and placement every process is simple and straightforward. You can make color editing as well to match your brand identity. If you are looking for free countdown then this app is for you. Thank!

PurePick24
Pakistan
18 days using the app
Essential Apps replied January 30, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 Happy to hear it was simple and straightforward for you to set up the timers!

November 26, 2023

Essential Countdown has been working great for us. Creates urgency and love you can easily place it within the product page. very easy to use. Great customer service too! Highly recommend

LDN LUNA
Essential Apps replied November 29, 2023

Thank you for your review! 🖤 It was a pleasure to assist you. If any question arises - do not hesitate and reach out again.

November 15, 2023

Great support. Zydrunas is always super responsive and very helpful when we need to make some custom changes to the timer. Thank you!

Select Saunas
11 months using the app

November 17, 2023

GREAT APP! And wow their support is fast and efficient, had a small issue which Zydrunas from their team handled perfectly! 5 Stars all the way through!

All the best!

Marco // https://kinetikshop.dk

KINETIK
Denmark
7 months using the app

December 5, 2023

I just download it and created just in a few minutes and published. Good one. Thank you!

Wireless Magnetic PowerBank
About 2 months using the app
Essential Apps replied December 11, 2023

Thank you for your review! 🖤 I am happy to hear it was quick and easy to set up the timers for you!

January 11, 2024

This is a great way to let my customers know of upcoming sales. Thank you

The Unpressed Print
15 days using the app
Essential Apps replied January 15, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖

November 27, 2023

Really great app, with a great team, respond to me in few minutes and help me to install the app.
Thank you !