Essential Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar - Boost Sales with Urgency and Flash Sales

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WafraStore

Helpful and great app, Good application, thanks to the developers. Adding the application to the site gives more credibility and also an aesthetic design

Amaze Shopy

Location United Arab Emirates

really amazing and ver helpful specially the team whenever i ask for help they was available for me really amazing keep it up guys .

August 8, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🖤 So happy to hear that you had a great experience using Essential Countdown Timer. It was a pleasure assisting you, don't hesitate to contact me if you ever need anything else!

BBFrosch

Time spent using app 1 day

The only feature I would have like is the ability to have words before and after the timer. Otherwise it is goos.

August 6, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🖤 Unfortunately, currently, it's not possible to add additional text after the timer in the application. But I would be happy to make some custom changes for you!

I will send you a separate email with more details.

Whiskers N Paws

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

We use Essential Countdown Timer in our store with multilingual support. The app works brilliantly for our Flash Sales campaign! We received great responses from customers and boosts in sales! The app is very easy to configure, option-rich. LOVE IT! (Suggestion: Would be great if there is an option to configure which counter units to be displayed, e.g. able to hide the "Days" and showing Hrs + Mins + Secs only - 03:22:11) The app support is fast and professional. Thank you Essentials Team!

August 5, 2022

Thank you for your review and all the kind words! You made my day. 🖤 Happy to hear you had a great experience with the Essential Countdown timer and noticed a boost in sales!
Thank you for the suggestion! Added it to the roadmap, it will be available in the future.

GizmoGods

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Thank you for making this app so great yet free! Really helped my store with conversion and boosted sales!

August 5, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🖤 Happy to hear it helped with conversion and boosted sales! If you ever need any support - don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to help.

epic x toys

Location Sri Lanka

Great App , recommended 5 star for this, i use my store for this. i hope it's valuable app for every store

July 31, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🖤 Happy to hear you had a great experience with Essential Countdown timer! If you ever need any support - don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to help.

cheeky-slimez

Time spent using app 7 minutes

So beautiful exciting and easy to add my logo colors! I am so ready for the opening of my first shop

July 30, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🖤 Best of luck with your first store! Love your logo and store background! If you ever need any support - don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to help.

M1First.com

Time spent using app 19 minutes

This is Awesome!!! I love using this. Not complicated and convenient. Faster process. Love it! Highly recommended

July 30, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🖤 Your kind words mean a lot to us! If you ever need any support - don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always happy to help.

That Girl Goods

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Very easy to use and works perfectly. Can be directly integrated onto your products. Thank you very much for making this app available.

July 29, 2022

LIVITY FIT

Time spent using app 13 minutes

It was easy to install and I love it. Very easy to set up and I like the different color variations availabe to make it stand out. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8