Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync | Reviews

by Digital Product Labs

Black Friday deal: unlimited plan at just 9.99 p/month!

JASPER

Easy to use App, but it does have it's own issues that need manual tending. Automatation would have been much nicer to have. I use it for my Etsy store, but unable to have a smooth Google shopping connection. Amazon would also be good to have, but it is not yet available. JASPER is very customer friendly, even at wee hours of the morning losing sleep time to take my call. I appreciate his efforts in helping me . But other than that I am yet to get my problem fixed. Still waiting on the queue for support.

July 8, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

Rug Love

I tried Export Feed, Codisto then finally Koongo. Koongo was by far the simplest to set up and sync so I went with that. This one does work as does Codisto. i would download all 3 and see which one you prefer. I would think Koongo would be best for the vast majority.