Etsy Integration & Sync

Easy Etsy: Sync / Import / Export Products, Inventory, Orders

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easy and powerful Etsy Sync& both ways realtime inventory sync

Heimtex GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Despite the initial issues I had with this app, i was contacted promptly by the development team and was assured that the issues will be fixed very quickly. Hence a 3 star review. Once I have had my issues fixed, I will have no problem in updating my review to 5-star and carry on using this integration tool for my other shopify stores too...

JASPER

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use App, but it does have it's own issues that need manual tending. Automatation would have been much nicer to have. I use it for my Etsy store, but unable to have a smooth Google shopping connection. Amazon would also be good to have, but it is not yet available. JASPER is very customer friendly, even at wee hours of the morning losing sleep time to take my call. I appreciate his efforts in helping me . But other than that I am yet to get my problem fixed. Still waiting on the queue for support.

July 8, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

Rug Love

I tried Export Feed, Codisto then finally Koongo. Koongo was by far the simplest to set up and sync so I went with that. This one does work as does Codisto. i would download all 3 and see which one you prefer. I would think Koongo would be best for the vast majority.