Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 11, 2020

This is a great app and it was so easy to integrate with my Shopify store.I enjoy using this app so much.

NorCallaserdesign
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 6, 2020

This app is excellent if you are running an Etsy shop and a Shopify website. My main problem was to keep track of the inventory on both platforms when something was sold and after installing this app, I no longer worry about it. It is a little hustle at first to synchronize everything (creating SKU's for everything and link products) and to understand how the app works but once everything is set, it is running smoothly.
Customer service is one of the best I ever had. Replies in seconds whenever I needed them and very helpful. They provide you the option of Skype them but there was no need to since they are always online to chat with.

milloobags
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 25, 2020

The app interface is user friendly. Most important of all the customer service is top class. Recommended.

Shiningstone.in
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited July 8, 2020

The agent was very helpful in getting the products listed
Thanks again...............................

SpiritbeadNW
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited February 21, 2020

Awesome App.
You can generate different Etsy categories and fill them automatically by using tags for example.
The app is synchronising your inventory in real time, that's awesome especially for a vintage clothing seller (every piece is unique) like me.
It has one of the greatest and fastest customer supports i've ever experienced.
One little note: The price tag.
60$ per month is quite high.

In summary: great app for merchants who want to expand new sales markets.

Greenstreet-Vintage
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 21, 2020

It's a great app, where I can sale my product easily. I would like to thank for such an easy configuration

Sumraj International
India
Time spent using app: 24 days
February 19, 2020

Best etsy integration ever. It was so hard making sure all products were there before this app. It did require a bit of a learning but the customer service helped right away each time and always made sure I knew what to do. After learning the app it was very easy to keep up with it.

Frenchiestore
Time spent using app: 14 days
February 18, 2020

Jason was very helpful in helping make sure my Shopify store was integrated properly to my Etsy store. He helped me answer all my questions I had and his customer service was excellent.

Sophie and Jack
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 18, 2020

Excellent app....made it so easy to launch our Etsy store quickly while managing all products and orders in a Shopify site. And their live chat customer service is also top-notch. Highly recommended.

kerusso-marketplaces1
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 10, 2020

I installed this app to help me and my client to integrate Etsy inventory and orders with our Shopify store. And upon using this for almost 3 months, I have minimal confusions but as the Support (Shubham) helped me, I understood how the app really works and how it helps our business.

The best feature is that it lets me update the Etsy inventory without me doing it inside Etsy and just within the Shopify Platform. You can upload all your products from Shopify to Etsy in just clicks :D

I recommend this app for your Shopify store as it is really helpful and if you need assistance, all their Representatives are there to help you.

equestroom