Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

OkingHabib

Time spent using app Over 1 year

OkingHabib here from Best Dressed Man in Texas USA,i use this app for my products from shopify. I didn't get it or know how to proceed but the guys from Cedcommerce helped me to achieve my intergration goal and dream. They worked me through when i couldn't understand what i was doing. In the beginning they helped me through out and check back periodically with me if i need any help on my shop or site. Thanks a million to Rishban Pandey and group of others that helped makes the goal and dream come forth. I appreciate you greatly more than you know. Will recommend you to my colleagues .

July 11, 2019

Dear OkingHabib,

A debt of gratitude is in order for going along with us through Etsy Integration Marketplace. We might dependably want to be there for you. You are additionally associated with us for your store advancement and SEO. We will attempt to do the best for you.

A debt of gratitude is in order for trust,

Shalom Apparel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I’m using this apps to integrate products from my Shopify Store to Etsy. It has great functionalities and integrates everything from Images, Product Title & Descriptions. All I need to do was just create a profile and then publish. I’m very satisfied w/ the apps! Excellent Customer Service as well. I just renewed my contract and had a good experienced again, Ritik gave me a really good deal and excellent Customer Service. I highly recommend this apps!

Fantasia & Friends

Time spent using app About 2 months

I cross-published 50 products from Shopify to Etsy today. I thought it would be like pulling teeth but it was a breeze, but only thanks to Srajan the miracle Chat assistant who virtually "stayed right there with me". Otherwise I would have gone crazy copy-pasting between the two, or floundered by myself in the app. -- Haven't had a chance yet to try other features but so far very good.

Champions Motorsports

The app works perfectly hassle free! The customer support amazing!! Adeeba the best, she helped us setting everything until it worked! Thank You

Micro Aquatic Shop

Location Australia

Amazing customer support! Easy to setup and support team is very responsive and good to deal with! Recommended app for you want to upload to Etsy! The best feature about this is it can sync with existing Etsy products, update titles, descriptions, tags, and sections of Etsy automatically.

YoungStylesTee

Location Vietnam

The support is good but the app is not good, It created the wrong order, no one can determine what's the reason. I removed the app.

August 6, 2019

Dear YoungStyles Tee,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We can see that you have uninstalled the app just after 4 days of installation. We would like to apologize for all the inconvenience you faced. We would like you to join us back and use our app. I assure you will find the app as per your requirements. We will also extend your trial period accordingly.

Waiting for your coming back.

Thanks,

Honey Bee Craft Store

So far so good! Customer service is amazing! I was quite apprehensive when purchasing this app but I have found it to be better than I had imagined.

Stretch Is Comfort

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best shopify to etsy app, been waiting for a solution like this for years. It grabs your listings and sends them to etsy. Then syncs data back and forth

Forty&Deuce

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Seems to work ok but pricing! The monthly model *but pay a year upfront* is just a rip off. Stage monthly payment by adding features - installed a different app with more *customer focused* pricing structure

August 6, 2019

Dear Forty&Deuce,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform that we have a different pricing model according to the need of the user, but we can't show all on our Pricing Page. All you just need to do is, discuss with our team and definitely, you will get the desired plan for Etsy Marketplace Integration.

Waiting for your coming back.

Thanks,

Milano Straps

the app is great, it helps me a lot with the data feed. everything is automatic and is so convenient. Great help from customer service! They helped to fix some errors