Reviews (1,789)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, enabling efficient bulk product uploads, inventory management, and order syncing. They value its user-friendly interface, error notifications, and smooth performance. The customer support is highly praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some reported issues, these were typically resolved quickly by the support team. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and consider its pricing fair. It's recommended for enhancing business operations.

July 2, 2024

Vikram Roy was very helpful, patient in helping me get set up with my Etsy integration. Also, kind to connect on WhatsApp to assist later if I run into anymore issues. I also love that they use google meetings and walk screen by screen so I know how to use it in the future on my own.

Naturally Unique Boutique by Cosio Jewels
June 24, 2024

Great Service from CedCommerce again in getting me up to speed in using their integration tools. This time it was for Etsy just as with the Amazon tool. A couple of minutes with one of their service people and suddenly the skies open and everything is working fine. Thanks to the team once again. Thank you Swati.

DeeperConscious
5 months using the app
July 10, 2024

I have used this app in previous years and it didn't work for me. I have just re installed in and giving it another go. So far, the syncing is a smooth process and it seems much improved. I had a small issue with product images on three of my listings and Swati was very quick to fix my issue. I'm very optimistic about this app and the broader customer reach that it will allow!

Little Bird Photography Props
3 months using the app
June 24, 2024

We've been using this app for several months now, & it has been smooth sailing. I am relieved to have found an app that works properly & does what it is supposed to! (We tried 2 different companies integrations previously, & both were buggy disasters that often went down for days at a time or deleted listings, etc.) CedCommerce was very quick & easy to set up, all of the options you need within the app are available, & the few times I've needed assistance, their support team was able to help immediately, & were very knowledgeable & friendly. I recommend the CedCommerce Etsy Integration app highly!

Seedville USA
2 months using the app
May 10, 2024

A very good app. Has all the features to make the Etsy integration super powerful. I have used this for about 3 years and can't say I've had too many complaints. On the rare occasion when I did, their 24/7 support was so excellent and in almost all the cases sorted out whatever was wrong immediately.

Monkey Mind
About 3 years using the app
June 25, 2024

Fast and efficient resolve to all my issues, whenever I have an issue. Thank you Vikram and the rest of the team for always being there day or night when I need help. Fantastic service!

BeadsBalzar Beads & Crafts
Cyprus
July 1, 2024

I really enjoy it, it makes my life way easier and the customer service is wonderful. They go above and beyond to help and even if I come with 1 question I end up getting with more enhancements to make my life easier. And it isn't a chatbot which that alone is worth the 5 stars.

Adventures In Life
5 months using the app
June 12, 2024

Suryansh helped me connect my Etsy shop with Shopify after having had much trouble. They were very quick and helpful. I'm so grateful for their expertise and quick troubleshooting, Thank you Suryansh.

Maquette
Over 1 year using the app
July 8, 2024

Vikram did a wonderful job in assisting me with an integration issue with ETSY that was resolved within minutes. Highly Recommend this app!

StellaSimone Salon Systems
June 21, 2024

I've been using this app for a long time, it's so awesome. And the customer service is super helpful. Highly recommended.

Carnival Kicks