Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Puzzlocks

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Excellent customer service. Friendly and professional.
I use an app to sync orders and inventory from Etsy to Shopify. Almost all of the features I asked for were answered.

C-Store Packaging

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was very impressed by the customer service that I was provided regarding my shopify/etsy integration. He shared his screen with me and allowed me to share my screen so that he not only helped with the issue, he also educated me on how to fix it in the future.

University Screenprint Inc

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Helpful for our inventory count problem! And the support technicians were very helpful! Thank you for your help!

J E L L Y

We use this app to easily update our products on shopify and etsy simultaneously. Whenever I am confused, the support team quickly and easily is able to show me how to correct any problem. They're great!

Faro's Lounge

So far so good, communication is fast and efficient. Let's see how well I sell on the app but can't complain about the integration

LOVY

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Grace By Design

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to publish all my listings on Etsy. The few questions I've had have been immediately addressed by a live and friendly agent, even at midnight. I highly recommend it!

agiftfromviolet

Location Cyprus

This App is amazing! They are extremely helpful, they provide a 24/7 customer service and they care about their clients. Highly recommended!!

Gowa Origin

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 21 hours

The App works fine for me to handle the orders from Etsy to Shopify and further to our carrier. Also, the support is really good. Fast and you will get the help you need.

Wicks Forge

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been great at helping us keep up with our two stores. Their customer service team is incredible and very responsive. They've helped us solve every problem or question we've had-- big or small. Cannot recommend this app enough!