Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ellusionist

Excellent app. Not very intuitive, but after clicking around a bit - and dealing with their awesome support staff - we managed to seamlessly import products to Etsy - and have our first Etsy order get automatically generated in our shopify store... Like magic ;)

Olryx

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Easy to use and so far so good. Very impressed with the customer service chat, seems like someone is always there to help guide. Recommend this app for pushing Shopify products to Etsy!

Clines Crafted Woodworking LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

Worked good from the get go. Had a couple things and finally gave in and tried the chat box at the bottom and they where on it. Answered my questions and helped me resolve my issues and understand them.

Jewelry by Johan

Customer service is top notch - extremely responsive at all hours of the day and patient. Also, went above and beyond to do some behind the scenes syncing to help expedite things for our purposes. It took a significant amount of work to sync existing products on both Etsy (we had a well-established shop) and Shopify, but once it was completed, has been a huge time saver for our business in respect to custom order scheduling and inventory management for stocked items! For retailers trying to start a presence on Etsy from Shopify, I imagine it is a huge time-saver!!

Never Forget Jewelry

CED Commerce has great customer service. I have been with them a little over a year now and they have always been there to help when there is a need. WWW.NeverForgetJewelry.com

Organic Events Supply Co

Location Australia

Its a sunday and the team were still able to help me!! My store is a bit complicated but they were still able to import the orders for me! They're so helpful and this will make it so much easier for us in the future

MoonlightTrail

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wonderful online help and great feedback for setting up the app and choosing the correct plan. Great way to quickly sync your Shopify shop to Etsy

Pixelforma

Location France

pour un debut se commence bien l'intégration sse fait vite un problème contacter le service merci encore

Puzzlocks

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Excellent customer service. Friendly and professional.
I use an app to sync orders and inventory from Etsy to Shopify. Almost all of the features I asked for were answered.

C-Store Packaging

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was very impressed by the customer service that I was provided regarding my shopify/etsy integration. He shared his screen with me and allowed me to share my screen so that he not only helped with the issue, he also educated me on how to fix it in the future.