Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Gold Case

They are doing great. Strongly recommend this app. They help ASAP and solve any issues instantly at any time.

Audere

Great customer service! Ritik helped set up my store on Etsy successfully. Highly recommend this app.

MYPadL

Great help on the support. Mon-Fri there is always someone to assist. Would recommend the app to anyone wanting to sync their Etsy shop to Shopify.

GUHARY

Time spent using app About 2 months

Support team is amazing, very fast responsive. All the issue i have had were solved right away. For those who has more than 100 items on shopify i really recommend Etsy Marketplace

Van Der Hout Jewelry

The integration was very easy and straightforward. The customer service team is super effective - they are always available and always find a solution quickly. (To add, there are never big issues with the app!) great job team!

Studiovip22

Once I got the hang of it, I find this an excellent app to use to help me with My shopify to Etsy shop. Highly recommend this if you are just starting off to iron out any issues you may have.

giftkonnection

I have been using the CedCommerce application for a couple of weeks now. As a new user, there is a lot to learn about how the app works. I requested that they give me a show-and-tell session to explain how to set things up correctly. Their customer service support is excellent, responsive, and helpful. Anyatra, you are a star!

Little Man & Sweet Pea's Slime Emporium

I had just begun using the app a day or two ago and received a kind e-mail asking if I needed assistance as I hadn't finished posting my listings. This was a great reminder that I needed to finish up. When I ran into a snag on the app (my own fault), I contacted support and they squared me away very quickly! Such a kind, prompt and efficient support team! Thank you!

Feminist On the Road

Location Ireland

The customer service personal was patience, attentive and fulfilling all expectations and even going extra mile! So far, satisfy with the product and amazed by the service. Adarsh you are a rockstar

GIFTS BY GABY

Ritik was very helpful with all my questions. Thank you for your prompt response and patience. I had an issue integrating my shopify and etsy account, and Ritik recognized the issue and helped me setup both stores really fast. thanks again !!