CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 7, 2023

Excellent customer service! Amazing integration tool. The site service quickly helped me with an issue and got it resolved.

Heavenly Luxury Handbags and More
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 6, 2023

Excellent and fast customer service specially Ritik Rajput help me to set everything up and solve some issues with my listings. I really recommend getting this integration for extra sales

Crafty By Numbers
January 5, 2023

amazing service....saved me hours. Had trouble getting things active on the site and the customer service team was great. Thanks!

GameDayCollections.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 5, 2023

Ritik Rajput was helpful and solved my issue. He was able to offer a solution to my issue and was thorough in his response.

Jo’s Dream Crafting
January 4, 2023

Excellent and fast customer service. I totally recommend it! It is also very easy to use. I would recommend it to anybody!

Moxhify
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 30, 2022

Great customer friendly, very helpful, the app does the job and their customer service aswell so i can only recommand.

Koss Design
Ireland
December 29, 2022

I'm zero for two on CEDCommerce Apps. I recently left their Amazon integration for another vendor because inventory would not sync from orders.

Now, with the Etsy integration Inventory has stopped syncing and I've handle to cancel several orders from Etsy... diminishing my compliance with their platform.

I reached out for support who said they were syncing my inventory and not to worry. I just took another order for a product that should have been zero inventory.

Time to leave, hopefully I can get a partial refund for the year I pre-paid.

Murphy and McNeil
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
CedCommerce replied December 30, 2022

Hi Murphy and McNeil,

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced. Our support and development team is continuously looking into your problem and finding a solution for the same. We are still not sure that the problem is because of our software.

We request you to join us back and let us work on your problem once.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

December 22, 2022

Great Customer Service and App, Arjun was great at guiding us to publish our products and fill up all the missing information.

Soothe Rings
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 21, 2022

Takes some getting used to and can be a bit complicated to set-up the first time. Once settings are complete, it can be more automated

INO Vintage
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 20, 2022

love the customer service! really responsive people , a bit pricey but like the product , don't like how the review recommends a min of 100 charc

Brittany Cohen