4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, enabling efficient bulk product uploads, inventory management, and order syncing. They value its user-friendly interface, error notifications, and smooth performance. The customer support is highly praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some reported issues, these were typically resolved quickly by the support team. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and consider its pricing fair. It's recommended for enhancing business operations.

January 24, 2024

Fast Support

Planet Desert
Over 1 year using the app
November 15, 2023

The app is very useful. I use it to list products to Etsy in "draft" form and then refine the final listing in Etsy. This allows me to get the photos and the attributes perfect in Etsy as they are slightly different to Shopify. I have configuired the app keep inventory up to date in Etsy (from Shopify) and maintain pricing (you can disconnect pricing at the product level if you want to provide separate pricing in Etsy). The app does a perfect job of importing orders back into Shopify when a new order is received. I currently have to manage refunds separately, it would be great if refunds were fully integrated with Shopify in future, but its not a big deal to be honest! Overall, an excellent intrgration app and the support is great: if you can't figure out how do something simply ask a question in the live chat window and the answer comes back within a few minutes!

Corset Story UK
About 1 year using the app
December 18, 2023

So far so good! I did have a few minor issues but support was very quick to respond and got it straightened out for me. I don't anticipate and major issues based on what I've seen so far. I recommend it!

Moon Vixen Witchery
3 months using the app
December 24, 2023

The app is handy. It saves some headaches! Recommend to everyone who wants to integrate their Shopify products over to Etsy. Quick support, responsive team. Recommended.

GEWELINA
About 1 month using the app
January 18, 2024

Great app, a bit confusing on how to cancel, will use again if I go back to Etsy

BIMMER THING
About 2 months using the app
December 28, 2023

very reliable service makes etsy and Shopify sync smoothly! also warm attitude for customer service. approached with all the help!

Cici'De Gem Amsterdam
Netherlands
4 months using the app
January 30, 2024

Great app, simple to set up, support is great!

True North Map Co
4 days using the app
November 28, 2023

Very happy with the app so far! Everything syncs perfectly. Works well and support has been very helpful the few times I've had to talk with them about things that've come up. Nice to be able to chat when problems arise!

Shop Artsy Chicks Rule
5 months using the app
December 26, 2023

Great app and amazing customer service! really quick and solve all problems immediately!

Mr. Shroom
4 months using the app
November 22, 2023

Having spent the last few months using the CedCommerce Etsy Integration, I can confidently say that it has revolutionised my selling experience on Etsy. CedCommerce has exceeded my expectations. The ease with which CedCommerce keeps my Etsy inventory, orders, and product information up-to-date is unparalleled. This not only saves me valuable time but also ensures accuracy in my listings, ultimately boosting customer satisfaction. Staff are also really helpful.

Oskye Jewellery