Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Harmonicats Shop

Location Germany

Die App fängt gut die Komplexität von Etsy ab. Besonders herausragend ist jedoch der Support via Chat. Jedes noch so kleine Problem wird dort binnen kürzester Zeit gelöst. Selbst wenn das Problem vorm Monitor sitzt, bekommt man stets höfliche, hilfreiche und gelassene Antworten. :) Mir hilft die App sehr mit der Verwaltung meiner Angebote für Etsy.

Your Cosmetics Fairy

Been using this app for a while, supports all my needs and customer service is amazing! I work around the clock and they are always online ready to chat no matter the time! They also will adjust your settings if you can't figure it out on your own!! Very happy with the service :)

Wildhoneygoods

Time spent using app About 1 month

10/10 customer service. I've reached out number of times for support and they respond instantly to any questions or concerns.

Equine Goddess(R)

Wow, this app is extremely helpful with my Etsy order sync. A little hard to understand at first, but customer support is there ALL THE TIME!! This is sooo important for all businesses to just solve the problem and move on, not wait two days for an answer. I am so very, very pleased with the price and support!

fishskyn

Incredibly easy integration and super super fast support. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to integrate Shopify to Etsy

Party Devils

Perfect communication and fast updates when i had an issue, Great app and works well with others, LOVE IT!!

Mayday Games

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app, we are able to integrate our Etsy sales with our Shopify store for seamless shipping/integration!

Taylor & Tails Ltd

Absolutely fantastic support! I had some issues with syncing products and Manaswi fixed it in no time, even arranged a quick call and shared screen to explained the process. I rarely write reviews but this was impressive customer service. Thank you Manaswi

simply-eunoia-jewelry

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I used this app and the customer service was very friendly and helpful answering all my questions. There was a lot I didn't understand but they were able to walk me through the conversion. I would recommend them.

The Only Vintage

This app is really simple to use and the customer service is more than helpful I totally recommend using it for your eCommerce integration.