Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

That's Funny Gift Bazaar

Easy set up so far. I'm not quite sure I have everything done properly yet but will soon see if it's works. Look forward to see the influence on Etsy.

GAFFORELLI SRL

NEVER NEVER REFUND ME ! IMPOSSIBLE WE ASK FOR REFUND DUE PROBLEM WITH ETSY AND TELL ME YES SURE NO PROBLEM , AFTER 3 MONTHS NOTHING !!

BE AWARE FOR THIS INDIAN SHIT!! Rishabh is bad person that I never saw , promise me to send back money and stolen it , maybe for a cup of RICE.

Be Aware is indian stolen

Dicks By Mail - Anonymously mail a bag of dicks

Great app and support. They assisted in synching our orders and were very patient and helpful in doing so. Thank you.

Bottle Cap Swag

I've just activated the app so I can't say how things will go long term, but so far, the service and functionality provided seem very good!

The Liberty Bridge

I am still learning how to navigate this app. It can be a bit confusing for a beginner. But, I am hopeful that it will do what I need.

amboystore

Im beginner but somebody recommend for me. Let us see how it goes but I saw the plan is too high. They should have a basic for beginner plan so we can start our bussiness on this. definite it will be success since etsy has been there in the market already and i know they know what they are doing.

Canvasful

I used this app to sync products to etcy, soo I don't have to rewrite all one by one. I rally like the speed and the simplicity of it.

MB Cork

I am selling on Etsy marketplace through my Shopify Store with the help of this Etsy Marketplace Integration App. I found this app on the Shopify store and I will recommend this app, to all who are selling on Etsy.

This app has all the feature that is required for all the people selling on Etsy, like Bulk Upload, costom pricing and inventory of products. Even you can set Limit on the Quantity of the inventory, and talking about the UI of the App it is very userfriendly and easy to Understand.

It took me just a few hours to understand the app, and then i saw the support chat option provided on the app. They helped to understand tha app and how to manage everthing in just few click.

Their support is very professional and friendly, and will assist you very patitenly and will give the answers of all your questions.
I am really luck to have this app in my Store.

Variety Corner Spot

Easy to use. I simply download the app, press a couple of buttons, and let it go to work. Thanks a bunch.

Kinetic Closet

If i could give this app less than one star i would- only based on the lack of customer service. I installed this app- and i was unhappy with the pricing- due to only a 7 day trial being available, i did not feel comfortable paying $360 dollars up front for a years worth of an app that i did not like - nor did i feel comfortable paying $60 per month until i decide whether of not i liked the app. Being new to shopify, i wasn't sure how to go about canceling the app, so i asked the chat box the app provides. Moattar Raza answered my chat. I asked multiple times how to cancel - and i did not get an answer on how to cance without being charged for almost 15 mins - all while he harassed me asking questions about why i wanted to cancel- and tried to offer a discount of a small 10% rather than telling me how to cancel.

Overall - the customer service is not worth the headache - find a better app.