Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

rihoas

Location China

great app,very nice service, it helps me a lot, strongly recommend! so happy found this app, it save me a lot of time and energy!

TKB Trading, LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer service is really great, prompt, and clear. They have been able to help out with any hiccups that might occur.

RainSisters

Location Latvia

Best part of the app: all Etsy orders now show up (duplicate) as Shopify orders, allowing them to be shipped and managed all together (Shopify is our prime marketplace). Customer service is very good with getting errors sorted - they actually do it for you, not just guide to a description / FAQ :)

lillyrose

Location Netherlands

I had some trouble finding my way in this app, and managing the integration between shopify and etsy, but they helped my very well! Great customer service! 5 stars :)

INDIGOS UG

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wonderful app. Customer service very good. I can recommend. Makes working with etsy and shopify a lot easier.

ErikRayo.com

They offer amazing help, super quick customer service and the most helpful app to tranfer products to Etsy! They are GREAT!

oneofakindbranson

Loving this app so far, its very easy to upload to Esty and keep all my orders organized in one place. Highly recommended!

Deborah Jewels

Location France

Excellente application, elle comporte toutes les fonctionnalités pour gagner du temps. Surtout, leur service client très réactif. Je recommande !

The ClaraMae Collection

Time spent using app About 2 months

Etsy Marketplace Integration is amazing! It is easy to use and they are available to help at any time! The app is very easy to use, and they provide a plethora of instructions with images! My favorite part about this app is that now ALL of my ETSY orders can be integrated RIGHT INTO SHOPIFY! I am so happy about this! This helps with other programs I may use since Etsy does not integrate with anyone. I can also control all of my products from one place as well. Shopify is my preferred platform and do conduct all business from there is such a relief!

tomybelovedjewelry

I used this app for my Etsy shop. It made the process of listing 100s of products that much easy. Customer service is always available to help with any issues. Highly recommend