Reviews (1,762)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, enabling efficient bulk product uploads, inventory management, and order syncing. They value its user-friendly interface, error notifications, and smooth performance. The customer support is highly praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some reported issues, these were typically resolved quickly by the support team. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and consider its pricing fair. It's recommended for enhancing business operations.

January 18, 2024

Great app, a bit confusing on how to cancel, will use again if I go back to Etsy

BIMMER THING
About 2 months using the app
January 30, 2024

Great app, simple to set up, support is great!

True North Map Co
4 days using the app
December 28, 2023

very reliable service makes etsy and Shopify sync smoothly! also warm attitude for customer service. approached with all the help!

Cici'De Gem Amsterdam
Netherlands
4 months using the app
November 22, 2023

Having spent the last few months using the CedCommerce Etsy Integration, I can confidently say that it has revolutionised my selling experience on Etsy. CedCommerce has exceeded my expectations. The ease with which CedCommerce keeps my Etsy inventory, orders, and product information up-to-date is unparalleled. This not only saves me valuable time but also ensures accuracy in my listings, ultimately boosting customer satisfaction. Staff are also really helpful.

Oskye Jewellery
7 months using the app
August 1, 2023

Great Service

My name is Mario Moosbauer, and I am absolutely delighted with the CedCommerce Etsy Integration app. It's not just a tool, but a complete assistant for my Etsy shop, aiding me in automating and efficiently conducting all my management tasks.

The feature that enables actions on my products in bulk is a tremendous timesaver. It simplifies editing and listing on Etsy, and I can even create shipping templates and templates for inventory and price management right within the app. The user-friendly interface and error notifications regarding product uploading, syncing, inventory failures, and order fetching are exceptionally useful.

The profiling feature is another strong plus point. It allows me to manage my product categories, attributes, and shipping in bulk. The automatic and regular syncing of inventory, price, etc., from Shopify to Etsy ensures my shop data is always up-to-date.

As for order management, the personalization is a clear highlight. The ability to ship orders with or without tracking gives me the necessary flexibility. And the added bonus of being able to create pre-existing Etsy products on Shopify or link to older unlinked products is downright brilliant.

The option to choose my desired inventory location to fulfill orders if I have multiple, has truly revolutionized my business.

All in all, the CedCommerce Etsy Integration app is an excellent tool that simplifies every aspect of my Etsy shop management. I highly recommend it to every Etsy seller. It's definitely a gamechanger.

Natureich
Germany
About 2 years using the app
November 30, 2023

I've had the pleasure of collaborating with the Ced Commerce team for a full year now, and the experience has been nothing short of exceptional. Throughout this time, I've encountered diverse and valuable support from the team, but what stands out the most is their unwavering commitment to ensuring the success of our Etsy shop.

My main point of contact, Anyatra, has proven to be an invaluable asset. Not only is she a consistently reliable supplier, but her dedication to going above and beyond in assisting me with the intricacies of integrating Shopify and Etsy has truly set her apart. It feels as though she works tirelessly, always available to provide support and consistently willing to invest the extra effort in tackling challenges.

Anyatra's work ethic is commendable, seemingly working around the clock to ensure our needs are met. Her accessibility and willingness to explore different ideas and solutions have significantly contributed to our overall success. If you find yourself in need of specific Etsy shop integration expertise, I wholeheartedly recommend working with Anyatra at Ced Commerce. Her commitment to client success and proactive approach make her an invaluable partner in navigating the complexities of e-commerce integration. Cheers to a year of fruitful collaboration!

My Store
Bangladesh
About 2 months using the app
September 22, 2023

I have been working with the ced commerce Etsy team for nearly one year. In that time I have received a lot of different support from the team that has been helpful but overall the will to try and help our Etsy shop be successful has consistently been delivered. Anyatra who has been my contact, has been a very reliable supplier, very consistent and willing to go the extra mile in order to help me as I’ve been learning about how to integrate between Shopify and Etsy. It seems that she is working around the clock and always available to help and willing to work on different ideas and try to find solutions to help us all be more successful, I recommend working with Anyatra at CED if you have any specific Etsy shop integration needs!

Fabrizio Sassano
About 1 year using the app
November 10, 2023

"I had the pleasure of working with Ardarsh the last couple of days who provided exceptional customer service. His patience and dedication in guiding me through the process of navigating this new app for my etsy store were truly commendable. He jumped on google chats , shared screenshots to guide me and answered questions through the help desk no matter how many questions I had. As a new business owner , I value professionalism and approachability, and Ardarsh embodied both qualities. I appreciate his commitment to ensuring that I felt confident and informed every step of the way when I became frustrated and wanted to give up on the app, he is the reason why I am able to utilize the app to benefit my shopify integration with my etsy store. Thank you Ardarsh for the outstanding support!"

MAIROYAL HOME DESIGNS
10 months using the app
July 24, 2023

We've been a customer of CedCommerce for about a year and it is one of the best performing apps on our Shopify store. On the few occassions that we have required help sorting out an order, they have been very quick to answer and resolve the issues - always been pilot error on our part. This is very helpfull when you're under a time pressure to get orders fulfilled and can't see what you've done wrong. The app is very easy to use once you understand some basics and has reduced our time in fulfilling orders to a minimum. This app just works - does what it says on the tin. 10/10 for customer support - at any time of the day.

Luxury Gift in a Box
Over 2 years using the app
December 26, 2023

Great app and amazing customer service! really quick and solve all problems immediately!

Mr. Shroom