CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 3, 2022

Great customer service and app. If there are any issues with the app, the service team is very helpful and responds fast to resolve it. App has lots of features and I would recommend it.

Dainty Cat T-Shirts & Accessories
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 3, 2022

So far, so good! Customer service was quick with my issues. Syncing is also easy to work with. Many thanks.

The Crafty Moose
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 2, 2022

Great app and even better customer service! I would highly recommend using this integration to expand your market reach.

Clifert
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 2, 2022

Awesome app for inventory management and sync. I was not able to sync listings and got help from support, it was really helpful, got a response at a time, and solved the errors in a few minutes. Thank you

bublobaby.com
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 1, 2022

Anyatra was amazing. She was very patient and very helpful to me. She got me the results i wanted and stayed with me the entire time to make sure i was satisfied, She also walked me through the steps twice just to make sure I was able to remember how to do properly do each step. She is a great helper and a great patient teacher.

BlissfulButterz
Time spent using app: 25 days
November 30, 2022

We have just started using the app, the free version for now, with 10 products. Although complex, it is clear and easy to use, and it works well. We've already had our first sales through Etsy, syncing with Shopify has been completely problem free.
The customer service chat is prompt and responsive. So far my impression is perfect!

Feinkammer
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 27, 2022

I like this App, I strongly recommend it. Customer Service is always excellent! They always helped me to solve any issue.

J & Y Designs Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 27, 2022

Total customer service fail. I had been using this app successfully and suddenly it stopped working and my site doesn't link to the app. I opened a ticket with the supposed 24/7 customer service. Seven days later, in the middle of holiday selling season, and no one has addressed the issue. I have added to the ticket 5 times and still no response. I am NOT happy. I was planning on adding their eBay integration app after Shopify retired the eBay selling channel, but I am thinking twice! So frustrated.

Moontide Vintage
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 23, 2022

This app made integration with Etsy seamless, and any issues we had were promptly rectified by customer service. Highly Recommended!

STUSH xo
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 23, 2022

They are doing great. Strongly recommend this app. They help ASAP and solve any issues instantly at any time.

The Gold Case