Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rosée lunaire

Location France

Très bonne application qui est utile et m'aide au quotidien. Surtout le service après-vente est exceptionnel. Au moindre problème, ils répondent très rapidement et avec précision. Tout est parfait merci.

Nature's Fabrics

Time spent using app About 3 years

We have been using this plan since 2019- they have asked me many times to leave a review and I feel like I can in all honesty leave a 5 star review for this company. Their customer service is top notch, there is always someone there to help me through an issue. The orders push through properly as do the products I send to etsy. I have tried 2-3 other apps like this one and this one just does the job. I highly recommend them.

CARDORI

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

App does what it should do. They have great opportunities to list on etsy and great support. Support helped me a lot. Special thanks to anyatra :)

Bare Kind

Incredible! Thank you team, we now have over 80 products listed and we previously only had 10 which we had to do manually but this one we just did automatically and everything automatically goes into shopify

Unique Skateboard Wall Art and More | YFOS ART

Help Desk is great. Very accomodating. The problem I encountered is about the integration(Connection) of the App & Etsy, it had been broken. The guy that helped me fix it. His name is Manaswi.

Tilly Living

Location Australia

Easy to use app and the service support was excellent! Highly recommended app that provides an easy integration to Etsy.

MINIturrific

Time spent using app About 1 month

I don't recommend this app. I was initially excited to find an integration app with such high reviews, but am beyond disappointed with both the app and the customer service I received. I set up the app a few days ago and started a sync with my Etsy shop I had the app set to not sync pricing and variations since I charge more on Etsy and I have to set up variations differently on Etsy to get it to function. The sync seemed to go smooth aside froma few items I needed to map. Then I got an order, it came through with the app and the pricing seemed low but I didn't think much of it. Then today I noticed the pricing on an Etsy order was way off. I went to my Etsy shop to take a better look and realized that all of my pricing had been overwritten to match my Shopify pricing and all of my variations that were linked had been deleted. Hours and hours of work had been wiped out. When I contacted support in hopes of a solution to get this fixed they told me I must've adjusted the pricing through Etsy myself. It turned into an infuriating conversation where I was basically told over and over that I should be adjusting the pricing on their app and not directly on Etsy (I didn't adjust anything) and that there was nothing they would do to help fix their programs mistake that has now cost me money. When I asked about a refund for the month since my trial just ended last night and clearly their app was not working on my store, I was told that they already showed me how I could {manually} fix the errors and they don't give refunds if the product has already been used. I'm disappointed because I really wanted this to work.

June 4, 2022

Dear MINIturrific,

We feel sorry that our app couldn't meet your expectations. We want to explain why you faced such an issue.

You don't want to sync your price and variation from Shopify to the App Store and manage them separately on Etsy. For this, we have provided a feature in our app through which you can have control of the syncing process. We found that you were not using that feature. And so your data is overridden on Etsy.

As per Etsy API restriction, there is a single call for Inventory and Price syncing. So whenever you disable any of these, both will not work for you.

As per your conversation with one of our support team members, we didn't find that you asked for any refund. As we believe in customer satisfaction and support, we will process your refund. We still want that you use our app.

We are waiting to hear back from you.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

GoWith

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using this app for more than a year, and it is very useful for my business. Customer service is also great. They are providing real "assistance".

Wear the World

The customer service is incredible, they answer within seconds 24 hours a day. I had so many questions at the start and they were really patient with me. The app has been life changing, it meant I could put all my stock into a fulfilment centre and all my orders would go through one place. It took me a while to understand how to use the app, especially as I had over 100 products to organise but we got there in the end and now I barely have any problems. It has saved so much time to update the stock quantities in one place. I highly recommend this app!

TCS Toys

Great app I use it on few of my websites. The support team are amazing. Respond within minutes and always have a solution to all problems. Super patient, and also very personable. Have even been offered a google hangout session when things got tricky.
Couldn't recommend this app more