Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 28, 2022

I'm very satisfied with the customer service. A quick and great service. Especially I'm really happy with the service which I've got from Anyatra. She helped me in all steps that I needed help with. She accepted my video meeting help requests twice and helped me as detailed and very professional with the perfect level of know-how. Thank you Anyatra and all team of CED commerce. You're doing a great job.

Aisha's Design
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 27, 2022

Ritik Rajput solved all my issues quickly and respectfully. I am older and needed help getting my etsy site to work with Shopify. Ritik handled it all. Very grateful for his help.

Cuddle Cardigans
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 27, 2022

This app is super easy to use and does what its supposed to do. The customer service is amazing. Quick responses from the team with helpful solutions and guidance. Thank you Ritik Rajput!!

The Little Tichel Lady
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 26, 2022

This app is great and is exactly what we need when managing different marketplaces. And the customer services is top notch, highly recommended.

Silly Yogi
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 25, 2022

So far so good.. this app is exactly what I've been looking for! And my account manager Anyatra is one of the most helpful people I have ever worked with. I'm looking forward to an easier way to manage my orders and inventory.

Pashom
Time spent using app: 22 days
October 20, 2022

Excellent app, and syncs effortlessly, I needed some initial help with setup and got great customer service.

Crystal & Stone
October 20, 2022

Excellent app, does exactly what it claims to do. Very fast customer service! They reply via chat almost immediately. Highly recommend!

Birthday Shirt Co
Edited October 20, 2022

The customer support is fantastic. The app can be a bit confusing but I still need to get my head around it

www.sentimentaljewels.com
October 20, 2022

The app is great way to sync my Shopify store with Etsy. Great customer service every time I need help.

Squishy Faces
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 18, 2022

The app is great way to sync my shopify store with etsy. Great customer service every time I need help.

Custom Jewels Co