4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, saving time with features like bulk product uploading, automatic inventory and price synchronization, and real-time error notifications. Its user-friendly interface, exceptional 24/7 customer support, and fair pricing are also valued. The app is beneficial for managing sales across multiple platforms and streamlining business operations. Its free plan, allowing 20 products to be listed on Etsy, is popular among merchants with a large product range.

September 16, 2023

Today I was helped by a lovely person by the name of Shikha. I got my new listings up in a blink of an eye and no stress. I love this app and the people that always help.

Staff is super knowledgeable and patient. They will stay with you on the chat til your concerns are answered.

Lovely people. Thank you.

BlackCatDesignStudio
January 30, 2024

son los mejores del mundo.

INSHEMIAMI
About 3 years using the app
October 6, 2023

I've found the app to be a good way to achieve the complicated task of integrating my Etsy listings to Shopify.
For my business, with hundreds of one off items, it's not feasible for me to create seperate stores for Etsy and Shopify. Anyatra and her team have been relentlessly helpful, polite and always available to help me resolve the teething issues and I feel more and more confident using the app.
Thankyou Anyatra!
Marli - Juno Stone and Silver

Juno Stone and Silver
About 2 months using the app
September 17, 2023

Great application. But the best of all, is without any doubt, the Support Team. All of them are super kind and supportive.

THANKS!!!

LePetiteMarie
Spain
August 30, 2023

I have been impressed with how easy the cedcommerce app is to use. Initially we started out linking our shopify Ecommerce site to etsy. This set-up went quite smoothly and we are extremely happy with the results.
Now we are ready to expand to more sites like ebay and amazon. I requested some guidance from the Business Development Analyst area in the bottom right corner of the app. The support and and guidance obtained from the BDA was first class, clear and very supportive. I would recommend using this if you need help or guidance at any time.

CrystalsnGems
4 months using the app
August 29, 2023

Always amazing customer service - cannot recommend enough. This app has great features and someone is ALWAYS available to help!

Wild Junkie
10 months using the app
August 1, 2023

Great Service

My name is Mario Moosbauer, and I am absolutely delighted with the CedCommerce Etsy Integration app. It's not just a tool, but a complete assistant for my Etsy shop, aiding me in automating and efficiently conducting all my management tasks.

The feature that enables actions on my products in bulk is a tremendous timesaver. It simplifies editing and listing on Etsy, and I can even create shipping templates and templates for inventory and price management right within the app. The user-friendly interface and error notifications regarding product uploading, syncing, inventory failures, and order fetching are exceptionally useful.

The profiling feature is another strong plus point. It allows me to manage my product categories, attributes, and shipping in bulk. The automatic and regular syncing of inventory, price, etc., from Shopify to Etsy ensures my shop data is always up-to-date.

As for order management, the personalization is a clear highlight. The ability to ship orders with or without tracking gives me the necessary flexibility. And the added bonus of being able to create pre-existing Etsy products on Shopify or link to older unlinked products is downright brilliant.

The option to choose my desired inventory location to fulfill orders if I have multiple, has truly revolutionized my business.

All in all, the CedCommerce Etsy Integration app is an excellent tool that simplifies every aspect of my Etsy shop management. I highly recommend it to every Etsy seller. It's definitely a gamechanger.

Natureich
Germany
About 2 years using the app
August 23, 2023

Very precise and good. The rest of the team were so kind and helpful. They made sure that I get what I wanted to do on the app. Thank you so much! My favorite is the gif that was very easy to follow and learn.

irvrsbl
About 1 year using the app
Edited December 1, 2023

happy to be on etsy

Bra Tenders NYC
September 29, 2023

Brilliant service and the app and syncing thus far have worked really well. Yet, to get my first Etsy sale- so will update the review as soon as that happens!

Mon Dessert