Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Lucky Feather

This app works well! The error alerts could be improved but overall this works as expected. Looking forward to future updates!

Dear Lucky Feather,

Glad to hear that you find our app useful. We definitely inform you when we will ready with new updates of app.

MintyPeach

Instructions are in poor English and app is really slow. The support doesn't understand what is happening. The app completely failed to do the basic part of it's description. It immediately got my Etsy account suspended and didn't even upload product variants and only uploaded 9 out of 35 products.

August 22, 2019

Dear Minty Peach,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

It's sad to hear that your Etsy Account got suspended but we're afraid the app has nothing to do with this. We would like to inform that the app simply helps you to send data from your Shopify to Etsy. My apologies if you didn't found the support useful but we will be always available to help you in understanding the app better.

Waiting for you to come back.

R.T.S

awesum app...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dear R.T.S,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Team CedCommerce

Yacht Merch

Great app! Saved me soooo much time! and Its intuitive and easy to use!
All happens in Real Time 24/7.

Customer Service is always available!
Shubham was my point of contact and he was so knowledgeable and helpful with any questions I had. I had many questions as I didn’t know Etsy as a seller, and he answered all my (silly and not-so-silly) questions.

I did have a problem with tags. Mine were too long for the sync to correctly sync, truncating one of the tags… 20 minutes later the Development Team had it corrected.

I Never have to edit in Etsy again! I can now Edit all my products in Shopify or directly in the app … and sync all my products!

I started with the free trial for 7 days.
What would have taken me hours to complete, I can now do in 10 minutes!
Copy and Pasting of product descriptions, tags etc., let alone the probability of making mistakes, are now a thing of the past!

This was a reason that always put me off opening an Etsy store. Had I known about this app, I could have/ would have opened the store many months ago!

Every attribute in Etsy can be set in the app, and you only do it once and the app automatically adds to the attributes to all new products I want to sync to Etsy!
Tags or Descriptions for instance… I change them once in my Shopify store, press a button and it’s synced to Etsy in real time.

All products you assign are automatically assigned to that attribute in Etsy. Etsy Sections, for instance; “Mugs” or “T Shirts”, Set it once in the app and all Mugs will be listed under “Mugs” and t shirts will be listed under “t shirts” in your Etsy store.

Great for a one-man-band like me!
The setting up has a small learning curve but once set up and I found out where to find settings, this app makes it easy and really, really time saving.
No need for a Virtual Assistant to sync products with Etsy, just a push of a button and any changes in Shopify can be updated or synced with my Etsy store…

Title, Tags, Weight, Compare at Price, Vendor, Description, Options, Requires Shipping, Images, Inventory, Price, Barcode, Product type, SKU and fulfillment service can all be updated in Real Time in Etsy!

Dear Yacht Merch,

We are heartily thankful to you to write such appreciative words here. We always want that our customers go through all the features of the app because we have made the same to make their selling easy and fast. Glad to see that apart from services you are also impressed with features of the app. Your questions matter for us, we never consider them silly or useless. Your questions help us to search more about marketplaces guidelines and solutions. We provide real-time syncing so that you don't face delay in syncing for a single minute.

Overall we are enjoying the journey with you. Your faith in us makes us more confident to walk an extra mile for you.

Again thank you so much.

giftSmilee

I am impressed by the excellent functions and super good customer service. They are really helpful in listening to app user concern and provide strong support immediately ( Live chat ). The functions are also super cool if you really need to use Shopify to sync inventory/list data from Shopify to Etsy. They did a good job. Highly recommend!

Dear giftSmilee,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We always want that we provide 24*7 support to our sellers and for that, we use different mediums like online chat, ticket, emails, calls, skype, etc. Glad to know that you find the support and features of app useful.

Fairy Floss

i find the app easy to work with,and love it how it migrated all my Shopify products into my Etsy shop .The support team is very helpful and onto it.
Big thumbs up to Shubham.

Dear Fairy Floss,

Thanks for the appreciation.

Rumor Flowers

1) Easy Product Management offrered by the app
2) App Profiling and Import section functionality
3) Hassle free integration with ETSY Marketplace
4) Flexible and helpful support

Shubham is the man!

Dear Rumor Flowers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words.

Bench Clearers

Love this app, works incredibly well and is super easy to use. Intuitive dashboard and syncs seamlessly with my Shopify store. A++ customer service too, very helpful and readily available.

Dear Bench Clearers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

ZWACustoms

If you're doing print on demand, forget about this app. If you have a store with many products, you will eat up the SKU limit quickly and need to purchase an additional subscription. Its a huge time sink with little documentation or help. If you cancel, zero refund and you still get bombarded with emails with no way to stop them.

Dear ZWA Customs,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform that the app is fully compatible with POD. In free trial period of 7 days for the app, you can list up to 50 SKUs and manage orders accordingly.

I sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced and still would like to get connected again with you.

Waiting for your coming back.

Gardens of the Sun | Ethical Jewelry

I tried the 14 day trial of this app and it seemed to work out well, but I never got a respond from the support team to my questions to be able to continue with the app. we were hoping to install the paid version, but it's a pity we didn't get the customer support to set this up.

July 29, 2019

Dear Ethical Jewelry,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

Great to hear that you like the functionality of the app. We can see, you have uninstalled the app after 8 minutes of installation. Also, we didn't find any questions from your end to our support. There is no conversation history between you and our team as you stayed only for 8 minutes. We also sent you the mail at the time of app installation.

I would like to inform that we don't offer a free trial of 14 days. We think that there is some perplexity. It would be great if you can install the Etsy Marketplace Integration App again and give us another chance to serve you. Always believe in quality customer service, we always try to help our customers so we can also extend your trial according to your need.

Waiting for your comeback.